Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Insiders
|

Relationship Advice

Relationships and Breakups

Re: Relationship Advice

I think it is only between two people and no-one can give you an advice how deal with your life. As far as people feel comfortable and happy together - everything is fine. When you spend half of your time together arguing with each other - it is a clear sign that you need to make a change. I had a 5 year relations and everything was great, but one day i realized i am not happy anymore and i can't see myself doing the same for the rest of my life. Now i am single and checking online dating for the first time of my life) 

After a breakup, I realized that it's awesome to be single. I enjoy my freedom and do whatever I want. Sometimes I chat online with guys and it's always fun. By the way, make sure to choose reliable websites, just read reviews first

Yeah, being single when you're 25 is quite fun. It's time for adventures. But when you're 50+ it's sometimes sad. My dad is single and I see how lonely he feels. Of course he has me, and friends, but that's not it. I feel he needs real relationships. 🙂

Are you looking for a soulmate? I had a good experience on dating sites.

Er, so? What is this topic about and why is it empty? As for the relationship, I think it never was easy, but in today's situation, it's even harder to find a person. 

1 Reply
Conversation Stats
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Hearts Given
  • 6 Contributors
testing