Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Insiders
|

Redeem points from receipt

Purchased products today and no one asked for my beauty insider details. how do I add this information to my account? Thanks xo 

I know that they should ask you as you are checking out b...

I know that they should ask you as you are checking out but with that being said you knew you had points to collect so you could of said \"hey can I please go ahead and get my beauty insider points\" companies make mistakes to they are human as well and they stay busy so sometimes they might forget to ask. So if they do and you really want you're points you would say something. I am just keeping it real with you. If you and the employee both forget then just contact customer service with you're receipt and I am sure they will give them to you.

Re: Redeem points from receipt

I as well had the same situation today. The Sephora I went to got super busy quick so they were just trying to get through the line as quickly as they could so I forgot to show it to them. I still have my receipt and would like to get the points for it.

Hi Hillannp,

I'm sorry to hear you didn't receive points for your purchase! I'll send you a PM to assist you with this.

Always,
Danee

Hello, I also made a purchase and forgot to give my email and would like to add the points!

Hi karenjuliet,

I am sending you a message now to help with this!

❤️ Melissa

RE: Re: Redeem points from receipt

Also need help with this issue. I brought my play pass in when I went to my Sephora store. Showed it to the clerk AND specifically asked if she added the Play pass points and she said yes. I checked my account and receipt and they weren't added.
Anonymous Insider

Hi Danee,

Can you please also assist me with the same issue?

Thank you,

Olga

DaneeBT wrote:

Hi Hillannp,

I'm sorry to hear you didn't receive points for your purchase! I'll send you a PM to assist you with this.

Always,
Danee

Hello,

I also have the same problem. May someone please assist me on adding points to my sephora card.

Thank you!

Could you please tell me how to add points to my account from a receipt? I made a purchase in the store today and she said they were added, but she also said I only had 90 points to begin with and I have 330. 

DaneeBT wrote:

Hi Hillannp,

Always,
Danee

Hi Danee,

I also have the same issue.  Purchased some items yesterday, and was told that the membership card scanning was not working that day so the cashier typed in my email so that they could link with my account.  After looking at the receipt, I realized that no points were credited.

Can you please send me a PM so you can help me further.

Thanks! 

Hello, I have the same problem. Could you send me a message too? Thank you! 

Conversation Stats
  • 11 replies
  • 0 Hearts Given
  • 12 Contributors
testing