Your Basket is Empty
Sign in to see items you may have added previously.
See samples, rewards and promotions in .

Item Added to Basket

Free Shipping!

You're only $50.00 away from Free Shipping.

Post in Insiders

RED ALERT RED ALERT

Look what I bought tonightThe girl I talked to said something about next month being skin care month so we may be in for some kind of perk in relation to that, but I couldn't wait to grab this. I think its a GREAT value, personally. I'm hoping there will be more new favorites sets coming out soon.

Re: RED ALERT RED ALERT

yes this was my favorite set EVERRRRRR

Oh my goodness they FINALLY have started doing skincare mini sets! I am obsessed with their favorites sets and I am so glad they are going into my favorite part of beauty… SKINCARE! 

Agreeee!

I know, this is so exciting! I go through skincare waaaaay more quickly than I do makeup, and I absolutely love oils (I've been preaching the oil to anyone who would listen, lol).

Oh this looks so nice! I already have most of the items in the box... (makeup hoarder here). But you said that there were OTHER boxes??? I am so curious as to the other boxes!!!

me too now

I have a lot of the items too, but they're things I use a lot/repurchase anyway so I am glad I grabbed it. They had a couple new non-favorites sets- some Benefit things I'd never seen that werent too interesting (like bath stuff I think??) and a Josie Maran foundation set.

I just called the rouge line to find out more and after waiting like 10 minutes was told it was discontinued??? Smiley Sad

EDITED:  Just called my store and they have it! 

What the F?

Veronika, that doesn't make sense. I wonder if the phone person thought you were referring to one of the holiday sets.  I'm interested ion this.too.

I don't know.... I did tell her EXACTLY what it was.  Took them forever to look it up in the system.  Called my store and they said it just launched today.

76 Replies
Conversation Stats
Photos7
  • fff.jpeg
  • f.jpg
  • SephoraFavoritesSuperStarsSetReview02_zps7ae1d09b.jpg
  • omg.gif
  • 1451987_10151739940317765_76890042_n.jpg
  • Snip20131214_5.png
  • 20131218_122444.jpg