Your Basket is Empty
Sign in to see items you may have added previously.
See samples, rewards and promotions in .

Item Added to Basket

Free Shipping!

You're only $50.00 away from Free Shipping.

Post in Insiders

RED ALERT RED ALERT

Look what I bought tonightThe girl I talked to said something about next month being skin care month so we may be in for some kind of perk in relation to that, but I couldn't wait to grab this. I think its a GREAT value, personally. I'm hoping there will be more new favorites sets coming out soon.

Re: RED ALERT RED ALERT

even knowing that it would take me FOR-EV-ERRRR to get through this, i still want want want! maybe next time i get to sephora i'll just grab samples of the few that i am most drawn to and see if it's worth it Smiley Happy i really want to try the b&b hair oil! 

It's reallllllly good! I have a few samples of it I've gotten from Bumble.  Are you in any TSBs with me? I could throw a couple in for you!

Highlighted

I have a couple of samples- PM me your address and I will send them out to you. 

Anyone know the price point?  There are enough in there that I already love/will use that I can justify it if the price is right.  Plus what I don't use can be shared/put in a traveling box if I ever get around to joining one.

$58

Umm can we please also talk about that container in the back that holds your bath bombs?! Genius!

Whimsically yours,
Janine

HA! Thanks!!! I actually got that at TJ maxx a while back...I think it was like $12. I am a sucker for bath stuff and it was always just kind of floating around on my vanity or counter or (shamefully) in a paper Lush shopping bag on the floor, so I bit the bullet a while back and grabbed that. The downside is that it looks so pretty full I never want to use anything out of it!

It would be awesome if they also made a Sephora Favorites face masks.

And also a Sephora Favorites serums.

I would totally go for a Sephora Favorites face mask, not sure about serums tho......oh who am I kidding. Yes yes yes to both suggestions!

YES! Second the face masks and serums. Another idea: target a specific skin concern, like a Sephora Favorites Dry Skin Quenchers with small sizes of skincare products for just dry skin or a Sephora Favorites Brighten for dark spots. 

Bottom line: just make more of those sets in general. I'll try my best to get all of them. Smiley Tongue

Conversation Stats
Photos7
  • fff.jpeg
  • f.jpg
  • SephoraFavoritesSuperStarsSetReview02_zps7ae1d09b.jpg
  • omg.gif
  • 1451987_10151739940317765_76890042_n.jpg
  • Snip20131214_5.png
  • 20131218_122444.jpg