Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Insiders
|

Q & A

What was your first Sephora product?

Q & A

It was the Vice 2 palette from Urban Decay , eyeshadow primer potion and a set of 8 eyeliners from UD as well . They changed my life !!!! 🥰😍

Re: Q & A

Image result for jurlique lip scrub

For $6.50 ordered in April of 2013.

Mine was a set of stila lip glazes. I loved those things!

RE: Q & A

Make up forever eyeshadow, I was always big on eye shadows and never paid attention to anything else concerning make up, now I’m overwhelmed with all the products I have from skin care to make up to hair products, it’s so fun though 💋

My first Sephora purchase was actually last month but I’ve been into makeup for. Couple of months. I got three things, abh dipbrow in dark brown, benefit porefessional primer and a Sephora collection eyeshadow and blush set!

Kat von D lock load setting spray! I love this question it makes me think about how far I’ve come with makeup and skincare 🙂

Mine was SEPHORA COLLECTION Cream Lip Stain Liquid Lipstick 13 Marvelous Mauve. I think it is too dark on me but need to try it again while I'm dabbling with my lipstick samples to compare it.

@Mrose251 this was also mine! 

@COCOMichelleee What a fun question!  I think it may have been a Sephora brand pencil that was a multi-tasker as a lip liner and eye liner.

Mine was a Clinique set that had the almost makeup, almost powder, and almost lipstick in honey.

Hi @COCOMichelleee,

Mine was the Make Up Forever HD Foundation. I loved that formula. The foundation looked so good on my skin. SIGH! 

I do not want to see the list of products that I have bought since LOL! 

cheetah girls shopping GIF

Best Wishes,

Janean

Conversation Stats
  • 13 replies
  • 48 Hearts Given
  • 14 Contributors
testing