Free Classes

Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Insiders
|

Omg ❤️ New releases from KVD, Josie Maran, Atelier Cologne, IGK, Too Faced and Verb! (Thanks Sephora!)

You guys, Sephora sent me a bunch of new fall releases to try out and share! 😀

I've literally never been so excited to receive a package as this one!  I can't wait to try these all out tomorrow and update you guys with reviews 😍

IMG_3787.JPG

First up, IGK Pre-Party Spray.  This is described as a strobing glitter for your hair.   Umm, I had no idea such a thing even existed, but now that I do, I'm pretty sure I'm going to be wearing this all the time. #glitterismyfavoritecolor

Ok, next up, Verb Ghost Prep, which is a moisturizing and detangling heat protector. I LOVE the Verb Ghost oil, so I can't wait to give this a try!

Too Faced Perfect Peach Mattifying Loose powder: ok, we've got the cutest packaging award winner right here!  But it also looks super luxe...using this first thing tomorrow morning!  I feel like this is going to have a permanent place on my vanity.  It has a really nice peach & fig scent (much more subtle than the previous TF Peach line!). It actually reminds me a lot of the smell of Jo Malone Nectarine Blossom & Honey cologne.

IMG_3797.JPG

PERFUME TIME!  Atelier Cologne Cafe Tuberosa: I am a HUGE perfume junkie, so of course this was literally the first thing I went for. This. Scent. Is. Stunning. It opens with a burst of fresh ground coffee, but unlike a lot of coffee scents it's not cloyingingly sweet. Instead it has a soft cardamom spice, hint of cocoa, and middle notes of floral tuberose and Rose. I would never have imagined combining these scents, but it works, and it's stunning!  I feel like this will be amazing to spray on in the morning, since the smell of coffee alone wakes me up.

Ok, on to the Josie Maran Moonstone Drops. This is a magical do-it-all oil that works as a primer, moisturizer, or a highlighter. The oil feels very lightweight, and has a gorgeous pearlescence with pink undertones. There's also a slight lemongrass scent, which I really enjoy. Swatch time!

IMG_3793.JPG

dfd9c84d-9b6d-4297-a5bb-9006d099d3a8 

Last but not least, OMG KVD GLIMMER VEIL LIQUID LIPSTICKS!  Can you tell I'm excited about these? 😂  The KVD Everlasting Lipstick formula is one of my all time favorites, so add glitter and you've got my new favorite thing. I received the shades Rocker and Wizard

Holy. Cow. The shade Wizard speaks to me on a whole different level. It's a gorgeous greenish blue shimmer with purple undertones. It's the kind of color that's hard to describe but looks incredible in person!  Rocker is also gorgeous, a pinky red with yellow gold glitter. I am soooo excited to try wearing these tomorrow!

IMG_3781.JPG

0faf2056-1668-4db7-a1ba-b133f0ff748d

I cant wait to update this post with more of my thoughts on these products as I get to know them better!

Thank you so much Sephora for sending this to me, it's so incredible being a part of this beauty obsessed community! ❤️

Re: RE: Omg ❤️ New releases from KVD, Josie Maran, Atelier Cologne, IGK, Too Faced and Verb! (Thanks Sephora!)

@polishedvision,

I have been looking at those products for a while, too!  

I'm glad to try one and see what I think of the scent!  🙂

Re: Omg ❤️ New releases from KVD, Josie Maran, Atelier Cologne, IGK, Too Faced and Verb! (Thanks Sephora!)

O.M.G...what is THIS?!??! 

Thank you, thank you, thank you Mods! Best send off into the weekend ever, I'll take pics and put up thoughts this weekend. This is so very very appreciated and I'm giddy with gratefulness 🙂

20170922_112646-COLLAGE.jpg

Love to BIC and the mods 🙂

Re: Omg ❤️ New releases from KVD, Josie Maran, Atelier Cologne, IGK, Too Faced and Verb! (Thanks Sephora!)

@MissPuff,

I'm so glad to see that you received this!  Yay!!  🙂

OMG!   This is so fabulous!!!!  Congratulations!   @MissPuff ❤️ ❤️ ❤️

Thanks @Tamara76, it's such an amazing surprise and I'm so honored to be included!

So happy for your happy surprise @MissPuff

Yippie! Congrats @MissPuff 🙂

Thank you @veronika23! I've just about bathed myself in the Atelier Cologne, so there's that 🙂

Congrats! @MissPuff! I think I've bathed in the Atelier, too!!

Nice @MissPuff :D. What is it like?

@veronika23 It started off smokey with a strong coffee back and a hint of rose/floral and a faint spice, though has slowly faded and changed on me so now it's much heavier on the floral, almost sweet, with none of the coffee, and much more spice coming through. I'm going to have my partner smell me when I get home and tell me what he smells, his nose is so much better than mine 🙂 I'll report back!

@MissPuff Great description! Do you think the name is interesting? What would you have named it? The first time I wore it I got the floral at the end and the next few times I really didn't, not sure why.

Thanks for the description @MissPuff 🙂  It sounded interesting but not a huge fan of floral. 😄

You too @MissPuff?? Yay!!! Congrat!! Have fun with your pretties!!!

Thank you @blackkitty2014, I was surprised as well! Did a little dance in my office 🙂

I am also surprised about all of it!!!

I am also surprised about all of it!!!

RE: Re: Omg ❤️ New releases from KVD, Josie Maran, Atelier Cologne, IGK, Too Faced and Verb! (Thanks Sephora!)

Looks like you're gonna have some makeup fun this weekend!!!!

Re: RE: Re: Omg ❤️ New releases from KVD, Josie Maran, Atelier Cologne, IGK, Too Faced and Verb! (Thanks Sephora!)

I'm trying to hold back from trying everything in my office right now! I've already spritzed on the Atelier Cologne and I keep smelling my wrists like a weirdo 🙂 

Re: RE: Re: Omg ❤️ New releases from KVD, Josie Maran, Atelier Cologne, IGK, Too Faced and Verb! (Thanks Sephora!)

Same here @MissPuff. I keep making my kids smell me. 😜

congrats!!

Thanks @Kim888, I'm so excited to dig in!

2 Replies
testing