Free Classes

Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Insiders
|

Omg ❤️ New releases from KVD, Josie Maran, Atelier Cologne, IGK, Too Faced and Verb! (Thanks Sephora!)

You guys, Sephora sent me a bunch of new fall releases to try out and share! 😀

I've literally never been so excited to receive a package as this one!  I can't wait to try these all out tomorrow and update you guys with reviews 😍

IMG_3787.JPG

First up, IGK Pre-Party Spray.  This is described as a strobing glitter for your hair.   Umm, I had no idea such a thing even existed, but now that I do, I'm pretty sure I'm going to be wearing this all the time. #glitterismyfavoritecolor

Ok, next up, Verb Ghost Prep, which is a moisturizing and detangling heat protector. I LOVE the Verb Ghost oil, so I can't wait to give this a try!

Too Faced Perfect Peach Mattifying Loose powder: ok, we've got the cutest packaging award winner right here!  But it also looks super luxe...using this first thing tomorrow morning!  I feel like this is going to have a permanent place on my vanity.  It has a really nice peach & fig scent (much more subtle than the previous TF Peach line!). It actually reminds me a lot of the smell of Jo Malone Nectarine Blossom & Honey cologne.

IMG_3797.JPG

PERFUME TIME!  Atelier Cologne Cafe Tuberosa: I am a HUGE perfume junkie, so of course this was literally the first thing I went for. This. Scent. Is. Stunning. It opens with a burst of fresh ground coffee, but unlike a lot of coffee scents it's not cloyingingly sweet. Instead it has a soft cardamom spice, hint of cocoa, and middle notes of floral tuberose and Rose. I would never have imagined combining these scents, but it works, and it's stunning!  I feel like this will be amazing to spray on in the morning, since the smell of coffee alone wakes me up.

Ok, on to the Josie Maran Moonstone Drops. This is a magical do-it-all oil that works as a primer, moisturizer, or a highlighter. The oil feels very lightweight, and has a gorgeous pearlescence with pink undertones. There's also a slight lemongrass scent, which I really enjoy. Swatch time!

IMG_3793.JPG

dfd9c84d-9b6d-4297-a5bb-9006d099d3a8 

Last but not least, OMG KVD GLIMMER VEIL LIQUID LIPSTICKS!  Can you tell I'm excited about these? 😂  The KVD Everlasting Lipstick formula is one of my all time favorites, so add glitter and you've got my new favorite thing. I received the shades Rocker and Wizard

Holy. Cow. The shade Wizard speaks to me on a whole different level. It's a gorgeous greenish blue shimmer with purple undertones. It's the kind of color that's hard to describe but looks incredible in person!  Rocker is also gorgeous, a pinky red with yellow gold glitter. I am soooo excited to try wearing these tomorrow!

IMG_3781.JPG

0faf2056-1668-4db7-a1ba-b133f0ff748d

I cant wait to update this post with more of my thoughts on these products as I get to know them better!

Thank you so much Sephora for sending this to me, it's so incredible being a part of this beauty obsessed community! ❤️

Re: Omg ❤️ New releases from KVD, Josie Maran, Atelier Cologne, IGK, Too Faced and Verb! (Thanks Sephora!)

This is just stunning on you @blueviolet21. Wow!

Re: Omg ❤️ New releases from KVD, Josie Maran, Atelier Cologne, IGK, Too Faced and Verb! (Thanks Sephora!)

Thank you 🙂

@blueviolet21 Thunderstruck looks beautiful on you! It looks nice with your eye makeup. Congratulations on receiving an exceptional set of items. I hope you enjoy using all of them 🙂

Thank you so much @trishavt!

@blueviolet21 That's so pretty on you! And that's great it feels weightless. I've tried some formulas that are so gritty that I can't wait to get it off.

Definitely doesn't feel gritty. I really don't notice it and I'm pretty picky about stuff like that. I want to give it a longer wear test though to make sure it doesn't break down weirdly or anything like that.

@blueviolet21 This is gorgeous on you! 

Aw I'm blushing. Thank you @vegchililover78! It is the most out of my comfort zone lip color I've ever worn and it's a good feeling 🙂

ooo what a nice big pack of pretties! Congrats everyone that received, I'm excited to read all your final thoughts 😉 

So today I tried to take some better pictures of the Josie Maran Argan Moonstone Drops and I'm a bit happier with how these pictures turned out! The top picture is just a drop on my wrist, unblended. You can kind of see the fine pink-ish opalescence suspended in oil. Then it blends to a wet sheen in the second pic. I actually had my makeup done at Sephora today so I haven't had a chance to try more yet but I might try the lippies tonight!

JMunblended920.JPGHere they are blended out... sorry about the odd angle...I do have a hand!

JMblended920.JPG

Thanks again, Sephora!

Wow- looks lovely @blueviolet21! These swatches are great. It looks slick, but in a fresh, light-catching way. I'm curious, now! Pretty!

That's a good way to describe it! I really like them so far. 

Those swatches are gorgeous! I can't wait to get! 

Hope you enjoy @Jake84!

These are beautiful swatch pics @blueviolet21! Thank you 🙂

Congrats @Madeline7 and @blueviolet21! I love your gifs @Madeline7, they're so helpful!

Can't wait to hear your feedback. Btw that peach powder tastes sweet. LOL

WOW, congratulations @Madeline7! What a wonderful gift, I'm so happy for you! The Josie Maran Moonstone Drops look gorgeous and stunning. Enjoy all of your new shiny goodies!

OMG Wow! You guys are so lucky. Those products look incre...

OMG Wow! You guys are so lucky. Those products look incredible!

@Madeline7 @blueviolet21 Wow! What a fantastic collection of products! I'm really envious of the Atelier, I've been wanting to try that scent. The travel spray is always sold out, grrr! Congrats ladies and to anyone else who gets this lovely package!

It's lovely, I can see why it is always sold out! Hope the travel spray comes back in stock so you can try. And thank you @vegchililover78

@Madeline7 @blueviolet21 Congrats!! Enjoy 😃

1 Reply
testing