Free Classes

Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Insiders
|

Omg ❤️ New releases from KVD, Josie Maran, Atelier Cologne, IGK, Too Faced and Verb! (Thanks Sephora!)

You guys, Sephora sent me a bunch of new fall releases to try out and share! 😀

I've literally never been so excited to receive a package as this one!  I can't wait to try these all out tomorrow and update you guys with reviews 😍

IMG_3787.JPG

First up, IGK Pre-Party Spray.  This is described as a strobing glitter for your hair.   Umm, I had no idea such a thing even existed, but now that I do, I'm pretty sure I'm going to be wearing this all the time. #glitterismyfavoritecolor

Ok, next up, Verb Ghost Prep, which is a moisturizing and detangling heat protector. I LOVE the Verb Ghost oil, so I can't wait to give this a try!

Too Faced Perfect Peach Mattifying Loose powder: ok, we've got the cutest packaging award winner right here!  But it also looks super luxe...using this first thing tomorrow morning!  I feel like this is going to have a permanent place on my vanity.  It has a really nice peach & fig scent (much more subtle than the previous TF Peach line!). It actually reminds me a lot of the smell of Jo Malone Nectarine Blossom & Honey cologne.

IMG_3797.JPG

PERFUME TIME!  Atelier Cologne Cafe Tuberosa: I am a HUGE perfume junkie, so of course this was literally the first thing I went for. This. Scent. Is. Stunning. It opens with a burst of fresh ground coffee, but unlike a lot of coffee scents it's not cloyingingly sweet. Instead it has a soft cardamom spice, hint of cocoa, and middle notes of floral tuberose and Rose. I would never have imagined combining these scents, but it works, and it's stunning!  I feel like this will be amazing to spray on in the morning, since the smell of coffee alone wakes me up.

Ok, on to the Josie Maran Moonstone Drops. This is a magical do-it-all oil that works as a primer, moisturizer, or a highlighter. The oil feels very lightweight, and has a gorgeous pearlescence with pink undertones. There's also a slight lemongrass scent, which I really enjoy. Swatch time!

IMG_3793.JPG

dfd9c84d-9b6d-4297-a5bb-9006d099d3a8 

Last but not least, OMG KVD GLIMMER VEIL LIQUID LIPSTICKS!  Can you tell I'm excited about these? 😂  The KVD Everlasting Lipstick formula is one of my all time favorites, so add glitter and you've got my new favorite thing. I received the shades Rocker and Wizard

Holy. Cow. The shade Wizard speaks to me on a whole different level. It's a gorgeous greenish blue shimmer with purple undertones. It's the kind of color that's hard to describe but looks incredible in person!  Rocker is also gorgeous, a pinky red with yellow gold glitter. I am soooo excited to try wearing these tomorrow!

IMG_3781.JPG

0faf2056-1668-4db7-a1ba-b133f0ff748d

I cant wait to update this post with more of my thoughts on these products as I get to know them better!

Thank you so much Sephora for sending this to me, it's so incredible being a part of this beauty obsessed community! ❤️

Re: Omg ❤️ New releases from KVD, Josie Maran, Atelier Cologne, IGK, Too Faced and Verb! (Thanks Sephora!)

Thank you @PrettyPaint!

Re: Omg ❤️ New releases from KVD, Josie Maran, Atelier Cologne, IGK, Too Faced and Verb! (Thanks Sephora!)

Congratulations, @blueviolet21! Thank you for the swatches as well 🙂 And I think you did a great job describing the scent - it sounds lovely! 

I really like the look of Thunderstruck and Wizard. They look like they could mix and match well with other shades!

Thank you @lachaton! I tried with the scent, I'm glad it worked for you 🙂 I am really loving it so far. It's been ages since I picked up a new perfume and Cafe Tuberosa really speaks to me. It's interesting because it started out more coffee and then I could smell more tuberose the longer I wore it. But I still felt like it had two different sides that balanced each other out well. It makes me think I need to experiment more in the perfume world. That's my thought on Thunderstruck and Wizard as well... they could be great mixed together, or layered over other shades!

Congrats @blueviolet21!! That is fantastic!

Thank you so much 🙂

i dont understand when did sephora start sending select p...

i dont understand when did sephora start sending select ppl things? ive never gotten anything like that ?

doesnt seem fair at all!

doesnt seem fair at all!

Re: i dont understand when did sephora start sending select p...

@JGSFLA They've been doing this for a while now. I think it has to do with your participation in the community.

Congratulations @Madeline7 Have fun with your new goodies!

@Madeline7 congratulations! How exciting! Can't wait to hear what you think 🙂

Fabulous, enjoy!!

@Madeline7 AMAZING!!!! 🙌🏻🙌🏻

Lusting over those lippies!! 🤤😍

Omggg so jealous! Also of course super happy for you, amazing!!! Sephora is so sweet to us 😄

That is too cool! I love trying new products. That Too Faced Peach powder looks super intriguing!! Enjoy 🙂

@Madeline7 Wow, congrats!! 🙂

Congratulations!🎉 how fun to try out new things!

Congratulations ☺️ can't wait to hear your thoughts on the products. 

Amazing stuff!! 😄 Congrts @Madeline7!!

what an awesome range of products! enjoy @Madeline7!!!

what an awesome range of products! enjoy @Madeline7!!!

Wow that's awesome! Congrats @Madeline7 😄

Ooo those KVD ones! 😮

testing