Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Insiders
Anonymous Insider

OMG!

People! I need an Idea for my first YouTube video. 

Help me...*cries* 

Do you have any ideas? Please share your wonderful thoughts! 

~Cate

OMG!

A get ready with me would be cool. It would also be cool if you included skin care or how the product wore at the end.

RE: OMG!

My first video was a Get Ready With Me ! It was awkward as hell but I’m glad I did it! I’m happy to say I’m on my 13th video and loving it! Good luck girl 🦋

what is the name of your YouTube channel?

what is the name of your YouTube channel?

Re: OMG!

Hi @Anonymous,

I love watching haul videos on YouTube. I'm always curious about what products people are trying and loving. So, a Sephora haul would be great. Also, monthly favorites are always really interesting.

Stay Gorgeous,

Penelope

<33

Your first YouTube video?! How exciting @Anonymous!

Spring is officially here so maybe your favorite spring beauty products? I work for Sephora so you know I'm going to say I would love to see a Sephora haul video as well 😄

The BIC is full of creative minds so I'm sure you'll get some fun ideas here. Let us know what you decide to film!

Anonymous Insider

Thank you so much for the ideas! I will totally think about them and see what happens, spring is here and I love that idea. We will see!

Probably best to figure out what you are exceptionally good at.  No point in asking people what you should do when we know nothing about your capabilities and interests.

Conversation Stats
  • 7 replies
  • 17 Hearts Given
  • 7 Contributors
testing