Your Basket is Empty
Sign in to see items you may have added previously.
See samples, rewards and promotions in .

Item Added to Basket

Free Shipping!

You're only $50.00 away from Free Shipping.

Post in Insiders

No Buy After This Week?

Will anyone else be doing a no-buy after this week?  

I really need to stop making purchases and use what I have, but I'm worried that as the fall lines come in I'll keep buying Smiley Wink

I am hoping I can hold out on any big purchases until my birthday in late fall.  

Re: No Buy After This Week?

I just need to restock on some skincare and then I'll do a nobuy for at least a month if not longer

Yes, until a good month or so into fall at least, which is when I'm trying to hold out til to buy foundation, I should be pale again by then haha.

I with you on this one.  I'm not buying anything major until the next % sale and/or holiday sets start to arrive.

I could last a good year or two on what I have.  This whole next year is going to be calmer altogether.

I almost hope the fall/holiday stuff doesn't come out for a long time.  I'd probably feel better about the splurging if I were running low on stuff instead of building a collection.  

For me I think it will be a no buy unless I see something I just cannot live without. Smiley Wink

lol Part of me is hoping all the brands have horrible holiday sets!  I know this won't happen but it would help me not buy anything!

Haha, omg, I've thought of that, too! It would kind of help not purchase as much. Smiley Very Happy

I will be going on a no-buy probably until the 4x points in and then  cash in for a lot of perks!

Highlighted

I'm joining you. There's definitely going to be great holiday sets coming, not to mention black friday and such. I vow to wait until the $$ or % off later in the fall.

I need to do inventory of my skincare later (I'm willing to bet I have a larger stash than almost anyone here) but I have at least 6+ of everything. I exchanged my bday gift this year for the Fresh lip before the promo code came out. I placed an order to take advantage of the 3x pts. So, I think I'm all set.

With the only exception being mini lipstick. Is it weird I like those better than the full size ones?

Ahhh I am definitely doing a no buy after this week. I spent a ton at Sephora yesterday, and then I bought a samsung tablet today. There goes all the money I made in the past month! Smiley Tongue My boyfriend's birthday is in a month and I want to get him something nice so I'm thinking no buying for myself for at least a month. But I can't seem to get off of Sephora's website and there are so many more things I want to buyyyy! 

I should do a no-buy, too.  I hit Rouge in two weeks, I probably need to take a break!

Conversation Stats