cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Insiders
|

New one

Hi everyone,

I am a new one. If you don’t mind may I ask a question to senior beauty insiders. If I will buy cosmetics $350 from online, can I get 15% off as VIB members for this order? Or can I get it for next time? Thanks

Re: New one

@ZayarThiri If you upgrade to VIB during our Holiday Savings Event, you would not get the VIB discount on the qualifying order, but you would be eligible for subsequent orders during the promotion. 

If you are a BI when you place the $350 order, you will get a 10% discount (during the sale) as that is your current level at the time the order is placed. Once that order processes, you'll become VIB. Any subsequent orders you place during the sale period would then get 15% off. That's how it's always worked in the past. Normally the switchover on status is pretty quick. In short, you can't get the VIB discount for the order that makes you a VIB, but can for any orders after that.

@ZayarThiri In order to get the discount of 15% you have to make a purchase that is reflected upon your account to qualify.  If you place an order today for those products but it hasn't ship yet then your account won't reflect and upgrade you to the next tier.  You can always call customer service and ask.  I don't know if you can get it when the sale already happens but I would ask.

Hi @ZayarThiri !  I suspect the answer is no, but I'm not a Sephora employee so I could be very wrong. 🙂 Hey @TeamBIC , can you answer this question? It's not mentioned in the 2020 Holiday Savings Event FAQs thread, and I'm almost too sleepy right now to check the BI T&C to see when each tier's perks become active as folks level up. Thanks! 

Are you wondering if the purchase will put you in the next tier?  And if so can you use it then?

Conversation Stats
  • 5 replies
  • 3 Hearts Given
  • 6 Contributors
testing