Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Insiders
|

New foundation and concealer

Looking for new foundation and concealer. Right now I am using born this way foundation. I want a foundation that doesn’t leave me cakey and something that doesn’t cause acne please. I have prone acne so my skin gets a lot of acne after use of makeup. My skin is usually  oily but right now since it’s winter it’s pretty dry since I peel from the cold.

Re: New foundation and concealer

Try the NARS Natural Radiant! It's bit pricey but leaves a nice finish & didn't cause any acne for me!

Yikes. Don't even get me started on Too-Faced's foundations LOL.

I have acne-prone skin as well, and I use both of Fenty's liquid foundations - hydrating and soft matte. Depending on how my skin is that day. Neither have given me any problems. If you have sensitive skin, Clinique's products are hypoallergenic. I believe it's their Even Better(?) that is medium coverage. Sephora Collection's foundation is a great option, too! But I will warn you that if you wear masks in public, the foundation is NOT transfer proof. 

Concealers, I personally also recommend Fenty. 🙂 

I use Sephora Best Ever foundation in. 21P and primer is Tatacha love both 🐞🐞

@chu123  The one I know of is Charlotte Tilbury, could be more...

I got alot of help reading everybody's help plus beauty advisor frm Sophora helped me alot too I just want thank everybody for their great advice to someone 65. 💞

Conversation Stats
  • 6 replies
  • 3 Hearts Given
  • 5 Contributors
testing