Your Basket is Empty
Sign in to see items you may have added previously.
See samples, rewards and promotions in .

Item Added to Basket

Free Shipping!

You're only $50.00 away from Free Shipping.

Post in Insiders

New 500 & 100 pt Perks....

Girls we finally have some new perks. I swear they've been the same for months! Anywho.....

The new 500pt is-

Sephora Collection Summer Lovin Set which incluldes

Ultra Shine Lip Gloss #11 Shiny Pin-up Pink (0.1 oz)

Outrageous Volume Mascara- Ultra Black (0.06 oz)

Tinted Self-Tanning Body Mist (1.5 oz)

Instant Moisturizer (0.5 oz)

Some New 100pt perks also

Lipstick from Bite Beauty

Hair Product from Bumble & Bumble

Boscia Vital antioxidant Moisturizer with Spf 30

Korres Greek Yogurt Sleeping Facial (I so want to try this!)

I'm lovin some of the new 100pt perks! Guess I need to head out to my local Sephora & see if they have any of them up yet Smiley Happy

Re: New 500 & 100 pt Perks....

Thanks for pointing this out! I've been wanting to try the Korres Greek Yogurt Sleeping Facial Smiley Happy If they don't have these in store today, I'll be placing an online order later!

They also have 100 pt perks for:

MUFE Smokey Extravagant Lash

Urban Decay 24/7 Glide-On Eye Pencil

Bleh I know! I don't *need* anything right now, but I am seriously considering placing an order so I can grab a few of the perks. I really, really want to try out the Korres greek yogurt sleeping facial. I know I'll probably love it as much as the Rose, but I'm trying to use up what I have left before buying something else.

Oh, thanks very much for the head's up!

My store just finally got the Korres Yoghurt Sleeping Facial product in stock and I got a generous sample while I was there a few days ago. The cast member who helped me had been to some kind of informational seminar with Korres recently and he was all about this product!

Even though I had been looking forward to buying that product for a long time (I am enjoying the sample!), I was still hesitant to purchase due to the fact that I have a full, unopened Korres Wild Rose Sleeping Facial. I see some reviews on the new product that suggest alternating these great products. *light bulb moment*

Now I can just get a few deluxe samples free! Can it get any better?!?! Smiley Happy

Have you had a chance to try the sleeping facial yet? Would love to hear your thoughts if you have Smiley Happy

I have used the Wild Rose sleeping facial for a long time. I think I have gone through 3 of them and they last a really long time. A little dab will do ya!

The Yoghurt sleeping facial sample, while i think it is very good, I haven't paid enough true attention to results to say anything for sure about it just yet. The reviews, though few, have mentioned it being good to relieve facial redness, which I do have.

The difference between the two facials, from my small bit of testing so far, would be that:

The Rose one is made to brighten and deeply moisturize. It totally gets and A+ for these! Also, I don't have dry skin, but using it nightly does not make my normal skin more oily at all. I would be comfortable recommending it for any skin type. I wake up with lovely plumped skin.

The Yoghurt seems slightly less moisturizing which is not to say it doesn't moisturize, just that the Rose is more so. If the rose scent is bothersome (not to me!), I think you will like the scent of this. It also has the addition of proteins for extra nourishment. Possible redness relief is a plus.

I'm glad I don't have to choose between these two great products!

Awesome, thank you for the reply!

@consolvo. Do they have the same consistency? I think that's the main problem my skin have with the rose line. 0.0. Is it the same cream texture or is it lighter? more watery?

@beautytester

The Yoghurt is less creamy and is even described as a souffle. Still, I think it will last just as long and go as far as the Rose.

Hope this helps!

Oh darn it, and I was trying really hard to take it out of my basket. Now it's back as a possibility (I have combo skin and Rose feel too stuffy). Oh decisions decisions...

They are still there, so I think we can relax now. *whew*

the bite lipstick is in the color *pepper a really pretty red.

all the urban decay samples i've seen have been black, but its a really good size almost a full urban decay eyeliner size. 

X.X. Why do these have to come out RIGHT after my order? 

Ok ok, deeeep breathe. <VoiceOfReason> I want to try the Korres Yogurt but I think my skin doesn't like Korres, despite my repeated attempt at the rose line. Boscia is harder to resist but I've got 6 deluxe/mini moisturizer with SPF (+2 full size that my skin don't like)....darn it. </VoiceOfReason>

ps. the UD liner is in Smoke, which is a super dark grey, matte.

Anyone know what color the ud eyeliner perk is?

I remember once I placed an order and got a 100 point perk UD eyeliner, and it came in a different color as shown, one that I already had 3 small ones of.  I was disappointed. Smiley Sad

The new perks are gone. Smiley Sad

Wow that was fast! You don't think they ran out already do you??? I remember the Dr Brandt 500pt perk was up for a few hours before it disappeared. I guess everyone was excited about new perks....

They confirmed on Facebook that these perks are no longer available. That was way too fast! I hope they will add something new this month, because then we would have to wait until next month.

That's all sorts of silly...

I can't believe they're gone already!  That's disappointing since I was going to place an order just to get the urban decay liner and the korres facial I've been dying to try.

Me too.

I think it's really weird that the Sephora Collection Summer Lovin Set would be no longer available too. I mean, the Tarte set is still there and Sephora products aren't THAT popular. Maybe they added them too soon and removed them?

51 Replies
Conversation Stats
Photos1
  • photo-50 copy 2.jpg