Free Classes

Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Insiders

Need help with controlling my foundation

Hi I now just started wearing NARS Sheer Glow Foundation Barbados  , I have never used NARS before and no matter how I do my foundation it constantly is transferring to clothing, towels, it stained my collar of my shirts and dresses. Can anyone help me with anything that can help me keep it on my face and not all over clothing. I do live in Florida right now so I know it can make it harder. When I spoke to the woman in Ohio after I realized My foundation was too light That I must've got a tan and needed to get to the quickest beauty store possible which was Sephora in Findlay Ohio in a Kohl's I did tell the woman I live in Florida full-time but she never told me what to do about transferring on the clothes And things I asked her if it was transfer resistant just like the one foundation I had that was too light For myself right now so if someone could please please help me out and figure out what to do about this transferring.

I'm open to all ideas if someone anyone can help me

Re: Need help with controlling my foundation

@tebest0125 @So you use a face primer, setting powder and setting spray?

Yes I use a face primer, a light dusting of whatever finishing powder I have then I set with a spray. So I have no idea what's going with it coming off like it is which makes me sad because that's a lot of money for foundation I only treat myself on special occasions. 

@SportyGirly125 @I use milk hydro primer and setting spray I use urban decay setting powder also have elf setting powder, nyx, Lara Mercer sample, Tarte no pores and one more setting powders. I also have urban decay de slick setting spray sample size, ulta matte setting spray, I also have one that's supposed to be a sports waterproof setting spray. 

@tebest0125 @I would switch to a different foundation more suited to your skin type. 

@tebest0125 @Which ones do you use?

Conversation Stats
  • 5 replies
  • 3 Hearts Given
  • 2 Contributors
testing