Your Basket is Empty
Sign in to see items you may have added previously.
See samples, rewards and promotions in .

Item Added to Basket

Free Shipping!

You're only $50.00 away from Free Shipping.

Post in Insiders

NOVEMBER POINT PERKS AVAILABLE NOW

Hi lovely ladies,

What are you BBFFs going to get?

***The Stila is in Viviene - terracotta rose, (hi viviene23 Smiley Wink if you are reading this Smiley Happy). Also, in case anyone wonders, the color of the Stila from Give Me More Lips is Sonya.

***The Clinique is in 03 Mightiest Maraschino -classic red

I think I will get the Chubby lippie and maybe Stila but I do need to save my points arghh what to do what to do.

I love mini perfumes but 250 points. But sadly I cant spend 250 points for a mini perfume, besides I got the Clinique mini already from Clinique GWP Smiley Happy.

Screen shot 2013-11-06 at 8.32.27 AM.png

Re: NOVEMBER POINT PERKS AVAILABLE NOW

more

Screen shot 2013-11-06 at 8.36.46 AM.png

Aww, the little Coach Poppy is so cute! Not cute enough for 250 pts.

I know huh? yeah too many points Smiley Sad. I am a minis nut but I have to walk away.

Coach Poppy is still calling me, even though I hate the points price.  I have Happy so that's okay.  (I actually have more than one if anyone wants this and has any mini perfumes to trade.  A girl can hope, right. Smiley Wink )

I'm curious about the colors on the lip products.  I haven't tried the Clinique chubby stick intense yet.  I picked up the Lights Camera Flashes as a 100pt perk at SiJCP a while ago (the picture on this is wrong, btw -- it's the new one in the gold tube.

Still trying to decide on this and the dior perk coming up.  I hate the thought of having no points left!

Yeah it would be easier to go to the store and swatch the tester first Smiley Happy.

I may need the mini lippie from stila

I just placed a small order and was tempted to get the Clinique Chubby Stick but decided to save my points for now. 

ShinyMagpie, you are so strong Smiley Wink. If I was to place an order, I would not be able to resist the Chubby Smiley Happy. I know I am weak.

Well I'll be ordering again tomorrow for the 20% off so never say never. Smiley Wink

they are not being shown now and it says the Stila and Clinique are permanently out of stock - i don't know about that - i have seen that before and checked again and they were back - these products were just listed and with the sale coming up i seriously doubt these items are POOS

They WILL be back. No worries.

lets hope so. lol Smiley Wink  I usually never spend my points but wanted to try the Clinique and Julep.

Okay points hoarder haha lets spend 200 points to get those 2 perks Smiley Wink.

how long do you guys think it'll take them to change the rewards back?

They WILL be back, no worries! I added a couple of them on to my order just in time (literally were up for less than 10 minutes, maybe even 5 minutes)trtrt.JPG, my e-mail has confirmed and here is a screenshot of my order. 

Crazy that the Clinique Happy is 250 pts, I just got it free in the GWP bag with a $25 purchase. Wouldn't that equal a promo code rather than spend points?

Mini Stila!!!! Well, the thing I wanted went OOS online couple days ago (right before 20% of course) so I'm prob gonna get something instore. If they have the Dior 500pts, I might actually get that. Otherwise I'll have swatch that Stila cuz now that I've got quite a few mini lippie, I've gotten snobby and that look a tad too dark for my liking.

ps. On another note, I currently have 6666 hearts. MUAHAHAHAHAHAHA.....MUAhahaha....*rubs hands evil-ly*....now then, what should I do today... >.>

Congrats on your hearts!!  Smiley Happy

congrats! for a minute there i thought you said 6666 points instead of hearts!

Beautytester has her own heart part going now so why dont you join us Smiley Wink? The more the merrier right beautytester?

Conversation Stats
Photos3
  • Screen shot 2013-11-06 at 8.32.27 AM.png
  • Screen shot 2013-11-06 at 8.36.46 AM.png
  • trtrt.JPG