Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Insiders
|

My order was supposed to be delivered, but never arrived

My order was supposed to be delivered on the 9th of september, but it didn't arrive. In the same period I ordered two packages from two other companies and everything was parfect, no problems with the delivery so I don't understand how this happened. I want either a refund or my product to be sent again. I have sent an email to you and I had an automatic respose saying that I'll be contacted in 48 hours and no one did. 

Re: My order was supposed to be delivered, but never arrived

I would get the tracking number and call the delivery carrier - if they are showing delivered, they should have a record of when and where they put it. This might be helpful when dealing with customer service.

Thank you for your help, I posted the message in the costumer service group, hopefully somewone from Sephora will reply, I have also sent a complaint to the carrier and I'm waiting for some answers. 

@CarmenGr If you post in the 'customer service' group a mod should be able to help you. There really isn't a guarantee that theyll see it otherwise. You can call customer service too, which will get the quickest response

3 Replies
Conversation Stats
  • 3 replies
  • 1 Hearts Given
  • 3 Contributors
testing