Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Customer Support
|

My beauty insider points were stolen

Last April, I contacted customer service to link my rewards card with over 1000 points on it to my newly created online account.  I used my own email address for my online account. The customer service lady told me my points are now associated with my account. They did not show up so I let customer service know and they assured me they were associated with my account. 

A week later I received an email stating that my email address has changed and they also addressed me by the wrong first name. I contacted customer service to let them know I did not change my email address and that my account was hacked. They simply denied that it happened and stated the email address I was emailing from was not associated with any account.  That's wrong since they kept emailing me on that address.

I could no longer log into my account and all my points were stolen since they transferred to the new address.

I went to the store last week and indeed, all the points from my card were wiped out and the lady said there were 2 email addresses listed on the account and my real email address says "do not use" on it. 

I will be contacting the BBB if they don't resolve this.

Re: My beauty insider points were stolen

Hi @Vik89,

I'm so sorry to hear about this! I will send you a PM to further assist you.

Always,

Danee

@Vik89 I suggest calling customer service or posting on the customer service board.

Thanks. I didn't see that board at first. I'll repost there.

3 Replies
Conversation Stats
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Hearts Given
  • 3 Contributors
testing