Your Basket is Empty
Sign in to see items you may have added previously.
See samples, rewards and promotions in .

Item Added to Basket

Free Shipping!

You're only $50.00 away from Free Shipping.

Post in Insiders

Miss out on Tarte™ for True Blood™ limited-edition palette? Hurry....

Go fast to Tartes sale section 30% off today ! I regretted not buying that and was NOT going to pay some ridiculous price on Amazon/eBay.

Merry Christmas to me! So happy it was in stock. Also brought back was The Big Thrill color collection.

Re: Miss out on Tarte™ for True Blood™ limited-edition palette? Hurry....

I actually have two of those!! My sis gave me hers and I already had one. I love that palette!!!!!

That whole collection was great, the cheek stain was my favorite! It had gorgeous shimmer that was so subtle once applied. And it was my go-to color for clients with deeper and richer skin tones, it gave them just the perfect hint of color that looked super natural!

I have both, got them when Sephora still had them.  I've never used the eye palette yet, though, and have used the cheek stain a couple of times...

YES!  I love that cheek stain.  I've never been a blush girl, but that stain made me change my tune.  Too bad there isn't a dupe for it anywhere.  That garish red was, weirdly, the most natural-looking blush I've ever used, and I would've happily become a blush gal if I could find a match of it that isn't LE.

And now I'm sad because I know that I will someday run out of blush ... Smiley Sad

I can't wait! For me this is Naked 3 exciting!

Oooh, I can't decide if I like that one or this one more:

I think I may be going with this one just for the LE blushes Smiley Very Happy Looks like a nice one to be able to use on the go.

I really love everything in this set, but I wish it wasn't all packaged together!  I always wonder if I'm the only one who feels this way... but I want to be able to just take the eye shadow palette, or just the bronzer/highlighter/blushes.  Would be perfect for me if they just separated it into two palettes so you don't have to carry the entire thing around when you don't need it!

That's true. Most of the time I just depot if I don't like the packaging. This seems like it might be a little bulky, so I will depot it if I need to.

Highlighted

I know, I was still in black Friday/cyber Monday mode and ordered the TrueBlood without looking around because I was afraid it would sell out! I LOVE that one too!

Conversation Stats
  • 11 replies
  • 14 Hearts Given
  • 8 Contributors
Photos2
  • upload_8656146110700120944.jpg
  • upload_8219747952952168533.jpg