Your Basket is Empty
Sign in to see items you may have added previously.
See samples, rewards and promotions in .

Item Added to Basket

Free Shipping!

You're only $50.00 away from Free Shipping.

Post in Insiders

Météorites Powder With Purchase!

Just got this email from Sephora. I have a feeling that supplies will go fast. CODE: PEARLS 

Enjoy! Smiley Happy

Re: Météorites Powder With Purchase!

Don't worry, we were on the same page Smiley Happy  Sephora didn't get us with this promo!  They need to come out with something better Smiley Very Happy

You & I can laugh together when there's a riot brewing later on Smiley Tongue Suckers. LOL

I can giggle for hours watching minions. 

Highlighted

Yeah, from looking at the picture, I was pretty positive that the container would be exactly what you guys are describing, so I'm not surprised at all. I also figured a lot of folks would be upset about that Smiley Sad

FINALLY just got my shipping notification (placed the order like 24 hours ago)

They're in the box! Yay!

Me too! I've been compulsively checking my email, and finally this morning, got the Slice notification that it was shipped Smiley Happy

Ugh I've been waiting two days for a shipment confirmation. Gonna be annoyed if I wasted a code.

Did you get your shipping confirmation? I had two orders that took 2 days to ship, so I hope the same happens for you and it ends up going through.

Kinda silly that some people received it and posted pictures before mine even shipped out.