Your Basket is Empty
Sign in to see items you may have added previously.
See samples, rewards and promotions in .

Item Added to Basket

Free Shipping!

You're only $50.00 away from Free Shipping.

Post in Insiders

Météorites Powder With Purchase!

Screen Shot 2014-04-14 at 12.08.44 PM.png

Just got this email from Sephora. I have a feeling that supplies will go fast. CODE: PEARLS 

Enjoy! Smiley Happy

Re: Météorites Powder With Purchase!

this is so cheesy, its a cardboard plastic container, will upload pic

photo 1.JPGphoto 2.JPG

hmmmmmm, why oh why sephora?!?!?! Guess will add to the teacher gift pile! think I have 3 coming :-(

I put it in my trade pile, im not even opening it. glad i didn't go crazy and only ordered one thing, but still

Just curious--do you give samples as gifts to teachers? 

I was wondering the same thing.

I buy a main gift ... so for this year, for end of year gift, I bought the 2 teachers each: philosophy 'thank you' set, a monogrammed bag, and will toss in fragrance and body wash/lotion type samples in the bag as a filler, not really the make up samples as that is a personal choice.

I did that for Xmas too and they LOVED it! They loved trying all the little things in there so I figured since I have a TON of them, would do again for end of year gift! These are pre-school teachers.

That sounds awesome Smiley Happy how thoughtful! As a teacher I'd love that instead of the endless bags of Lindt chocolates or weird candles Smiley Wink 

Wonderful! Yeah, they get so much of that already! So, I must have given them about 20 or so each at Christmas, I just figured if they didn't like no biggie they could toss and it didn't cost me anything. So when the promo for the DOLCE & GABBANA Dolce Eau de Parfum deluxe sample came out I placed 2 orders so that I could put those in the year end gift along with a 50 or samples I have gotten since then. It also justifies my need to get new stuff! LOL LOL ;-)

Glad since you are a teacher that you would like something like that, I was wondering if people thought it was weird since they were questioning me about it. Not sure if I will do when he goes to kindergarten this fall.

In the pic below this it looks to be plastic?! hmmmmm, wonder if there are 2 versions of the packaging?!

the top and bottom is cardboard but the inside is plastic

oh ok, thanks for clarification. will make perfect little teacher gifts.

I so called it, but no one wanted to listen to me Smiley Sad 

Sorry guys, I would be disappointed too. This should have been a free sample, not a code! Transfer them to a better container (like a plastic travel jar) so they don't get knocked out when you try to swirl them. 

yep, those balls are going to jump right out as soon as you try to put a brush in there. i'd put them in a glass tumbler or something.

Don't worry, we were on the same page Smiley Happy  Sephora didn't get us with this promo!  They need to come out with something better Smiley Very Happy

You & I can laugh together when there's a riot brewing later on Smiley Tongue Suckers. LOL

upload_1396500110627139411.gif

I can giggle for hours watching minions. 

upload_82329946832793464.jpg

upload_8529178563265120933.gifupload_8309692821348918066.gif

Yeah, from looking at the picture, I was pretty positive that the container would be exactly what you guys are describing, so I'm not surprised at all. I also figured a lot of folks would be upset about that Smiley Sad

FINALLY just got my shipping notification (placed the order like 24 hours ago)

They're in the box! Yay!

1 Reply