Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Insiders
|

Loves list missing all my loved items

My loves list has completely dissapeared. I can add items to my loves list and when I visit those items on that page they're marked as loved. But when I go to my loves list they're telling me that I haven't added anything to my loves list. I tried clearing my cookies and cache. I use google chrome too and I don't see anything. 

Tags:

Re: Loves list missing all my loved items

I'm having the exact same problem. Customer service hasn't responded to me. Please let me know if you figure out how to fix this. I never realized how much managing my loves list enhanced my sephora shopping experience. 😞

Hi @Junijay,

Sorry for the delayed response! Are you still experiencing this with your Loves List?

Always,

Danee

Yes I still can't see my loves list. I feel so frustrated because this has been going on for over a month now. I keep trying to e-mail customer service and no one has tried to help me at all. It's like no one cares. Customer service has offered to pass my complaints onto customer service but no one has tried to tell me why my loves list has disappeared and why other customers are able to see their loves list but I can't. 

A fellow beauty insider suggested making a new account and that worked until I tried switching my points and Rouge status over. As soon as I got my points and status back, I couldn't see my loves list.

I'm really upset because I enjoyed putting all the products I was planning on buying in my loves list. I don't browse the site like I used to because I know I can't make a loves list. 

3 Replies
Conversation Stats
  • 3 replies
  • 3 Hearts Given
  • 3 Contributors
testing