Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Insiders
|

Love for Brushes

I'm developing a love for brushes of all kinds.  I bought a few higher end brushes and they are amazing.  They are incredibly soft and my makeup glides on like a dream.  There are so many interesting shapes. I am really interested in creating a beautiful brush collection.  Show your brushes and share any cleaning and storage tips and let us know which ones are your favorites.

Tom Ford Brushes.jpeg

Re: Love for Brushes

@caitbird @So cute 

Has anyone tried Vieve brushes? Looking for some super soft synthetic brushes. My favorite so far has been Westman Atelier but $$$

This brush is so cute 

F518FF79-FD9B-4D3F-80CF-9EC4EF3D377A.png

It is unbelievably cute. I'm trying to be on a no buy too. I think I can convince myself not to get it....the handle seems too short, right? Especially when I can be heavy handed  when applying 💖.  @SportyGirly125 

@Buootiful, I preordered this and it shipped earlier this week. It was too hard to pass on. Nice to see it is available thru Beautylish. @SportyGirly125 

My eyes are ready, my wallet isn't...Sign up available for new Sonia G. Drop. 

Screenshot_20230117-134240~2.png

@danielledanielle, my eyes & wallet feel the same way as yours! 😉 

23363104-99AA-4609-A9E3-E8465B20AA4F.jpeg

I wonder if they have any of the Lunar New Year brushes available still? I love that! I collect Lunar New Year items.

I’m so happy they are doing this collab again @Kim888! 🐰 

@Kim888 that's absolutely adorbs.  

@Kim888 Omg this is so cute....usually I am not a big brush person, but how could I say no, heck it's symbolizing my year, year of the rabbit and it's just so darn cute. I am curious how much it will be though

@Anastasiya13The past few years these brushes have been priced at $163 Cad or $125 Usd

Oh well, I guess I won't be getting one. My new year's resolution this year was to save. Good, but bad too. LOL

@Seymore3 Oh wow, thank you for the information, they are a bit pricey, but they do look amazing.

Aghhhhhhhh, thanks for posting @Kim888  Ahh the bunnies are so cute and chubby

New Koyudo Year of the Rabbit brush sets on Beautylish.

Moon brush set.pngPlum Rabbit.png

OMIGAWDH @itsfi, have you seen? 

Screenshot_20221130-132722.png

There's two sets.  The latter has got me 🤩

Chocolate: $160 USD

Screenshot_20221130-133149.png

Screenshot_20221130-133213.png

Framboise: $125 USD

Screenshot_20221130-133244.png

Screenshot_20221130-133407.png

@danielledanielle  these sets are both so pretty 😍 I like that they released both a natural hair set and a vegan option!

@danielledanielle, Love Chikuhodo brushes and those are gorgeous! 😍The handles on the chocolate set are stunning. I pre-ordered them through a Japanese site because I didn’t know if we’d get them stateside (or more to the point, if I’d remember to grab them if/when they did). Your post actually reminded me that I preordered these - I think it’s what the notification about a shipment being on its way was about. 😂 

Poll: how many brushes do you have and how long does it take you to wash them? I washed >100 the other day and it took over 2 hours to wash, rinse, and squeeze them dry to shape them. Eye brushes don’t take very long but my face brushes take me forever. My synthetic foundation brushes never seem to get as clean as I want them to, and take a long time. I have used various brands but I’m currently using an oil-based dish soap (it leaves brushes very soft and not dried out) and occasionally Dawn Power Wash on my synthetics when the product seems to be really stuck. Is there something else I should try on my foundation brushes? I just picked up the SEPHORA COLLECTION Deep-Cleaning Brush and Sponge Shampoo 5.1 oz / 150 mL . Thoughts?

1,985 Replies
testing