Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Insiders
|

Love for Brushes

I'm developing a love for brushes of all kinds.  I bought a few higher end brushes and they are amazing.  They are incredibly soft and my makeup glides on like a dream.  There are so many interesting shapes. I am really interested in creating a beautiful brush collection.  Show your brushes and share any cleaning and storage tips and let us know which ones are your favorites.

Tom Ford Brushes.jpeg

Re: Love for Brushes

That piggy!!!! @quspork how gorgeous and adorable is this brush?!?!🤩

Oh my goodness that is so adorable! Thanks for the tag, @eshoe and @itsfi! Now to figure out to work that into the budget, haha. 

You and me both, @quspork 😊

Wayne Gross holiday brush will be restock tomorrow, Feb 26 at 10am PST at Beautylish!!!

@blackkitty2014, Thanks for posting, I just purchased one.

@blackkitty2014, Thanks for posting, I just purchased one.

It's liiiiiiive and I snagged one!  At least I hope I did.  I'm way too excited!

Edited to add: As of this time, still up!

@danielledanielle, Thanks for posting. When I checked ear...

@danielledanielle, Thanks for posting. When I checked earlier it had already said sold out. I just placed an order 🙂

@blackkitty2014and @Mrose251 It's definitely worth getting! I love how well it fits my face no matter what type of application I'm doing. I hope he makes it a permanent brush.

Wayne also announced today that his cosmetics line is coming soon and to watch for an announcement on his YT channel, so I've created a dedicated "Wayne Goss Thread" to discuss his cosmetics line and makeup brushes. Exciting!! 

So happy Beautylish is finally restocking this. I missed out getting one during the initial launch but hopefully I can manage to grab one while I’m at work before they sell out again *crosses fingers*

Me and you both @Mrose251 

I was able to get one as soon as they restocked and I love it. 

Anonymous Insider

Love for Brushes

I have a complete obsession for makeup brushes especially after I turn them into one of a kind over the top gorgeousness. 

Gorgeous brush collection @Anonymous!❤️

Anonymous Insider

Thank you, babe

Thank you, babe

@urfavoritspy - those are stunning 😍😍😍

@Anonymous - those are stunning 😍😍😍
Anonymous Insider

Thank you so much. I love to do custom strassing. I stras...

Thank you so much. I love to do custom strassing. I strass everything from shoes to bags and cups to cars cuz everything's better with BLING!!!!

RE: Love for Brushes

Very pretty!
Anonymous Insider

Thank you, I love doing custom strassing. Bling makes eve...

Thank you, I love doing custom strassing. Bling makes everything better.

I love brushes!  My favorites are theSEPHORA COLLECTION - PRO Packing Shadow Brush #13, the SEPHORA COLLECTION - PRO Angled Blush Brush #49,

and the Sephora Smudge Brush.  I've also been playing with the SEPHORA COLLECTION - PRO Featherweight Blending Brush #93for highlighter with great results.

brushes.jpg

@flamingolegs What an amazing collection!

Best,

Rebecca

For reasons I don't entirely understand, I find myself overwhelmed by choosing eyeshadow brushes! Maybe it's because I have hooded eyes and limited lid space, or it seemed like an easy place to slash my budget...who knows. I do know that my current selections - Real Techniques and ecoTools - aren't cutting it, and I think I'd see better results with higher quality tools. Can anyone recommend a mid-range brush line? A set might be easier, but I'm not opposed to individuals. I'm not prepared to drop coin on a Wayne Goss or Sonia G set just yet; I've heard of Zoeva, Bdellium, Sigma, etc. but know nothing about them. Many thanks!

1,986 Replies
testing