Your Basket is Empty
Sign in to see items you may have added previously.
See samples, rewards and promotions in .

Item Added to Basket

Free Shipping!

You're only $50.00 away from Free Shipping.

Post in Insiders
|

Love for Brushes

I'm developing a love for brushes of all kinds.  I bought a few higher end brushes and they are amazing.  They are incredibly soft and my makeup glides on like a dream.  There are so many interesting shapes. I am really interested in creating a beautiful brush collection.  Show your brushes and share any cleaning and storage tips and let us know which ones are your favorites.

Tom Ford Brushes.jpeg

RE: Love for Brushes

This Thursday set your alarm

Re: RE: Love for Brushes

1C668245-E53C-4946-AB0C-AC30DD382BC6.jpeg

They arrive 😘😍

Yay! @blackkitty2014, you got your brushes!! <333 They're beautiful! Smiley Happy

Thx you @itsfi . Will try them out tomorrow 😍

Yay, congratulations on getting your new brushes, @blackk...

Yay, congratulations on getting your new brushes, @blackkitty2014!

Re: Yay, congratulations on getting your new brushes, @blackk...

Thx you @curlychiquita 😍😘

Gangs looks liked Beautylish taking pre order now. I don’t want to go thru the mess last time so I pre order with them. 😂 Tagging @MCSSavvy @KNC24 

RE: Re: RE: Love for Brushes

@blackkitty2014 I meant to thank you. I saw this and called immediately. I finally got my brushes!!!!

Re: RE: Re: RE: Love for Brushes

No thx you @KNC24 🥰😘💋🌹 Enjoy your brushes 👍

@blackkitty2014  - Thanks for the tag!   I just called and pre-ordered!  Finally!!!!   Smiley Happy

Image result for excited gif

Yay @MCSSavvy Hope yours is shipped soon.  Mine is shipped Smiley Wink

@blackkitty2014  - That's wonderful!  They said mine should ship by Thursday.  

OMG - I was so busy at work I haven't even checked my email. Hope the presale isn't already sold out! Smiley Sad  Thanks for the heads up, @blackkitty2014 !  BRB!

@Tamara76 I hope not. I hope you will get the set. My guess is they will process pre orders today and tomorrow and ship them out on Thursday. The SA did told me they will ship on Thursday. But yes pls pre order with them to avoid the mess they had when the set first launched 😘

I use the cinema secrets brush cleaning spray for quick spot cleans. I dearly love it and it sanitizes too!

Sonia G is coming out with something soon that’s not a brush.... I think it will he brush related though. What are your thoughts

I'm hoping it's a brush holder for home and not those tra...

I'm hoping it's a brush holder for home and not those travel canister style ones.

@KNC24  - I would also think it would be along the lines of a brush accessory such as cleaner or perhaps a brush bag or cute brush holders.  Maybe a non-brush beauty tool.  Perhaps a brush cleaner but she's pretty straightforward on brush care on her blog.  I would like to think since puts so much into creating beautifully handcrafted brushes with the artisans in Japan that she would continue to work along those lines... 

I’m in love with Scott Barnes brushes! They’re solving makeup problems I didn’t even know I had. I got his complete brush set for more than 50% off after they had a system glitch that allowed me to combine a 30% promo code with an existing 25% discount.

@EmiAUH was the promo only for yesterday
1,259 Replies