Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Insiders
|

Love for Brushes

I'm developing a love for brushes of all kinds.  I bought a few higher end brushes and they are amazing.  They are incredibly soft and my makeup glides on like a dream.  There are so many interesting shapes. I am really interested in creating a beautiful brush collection.  Show your brushes and share any cleaning and storage tips and let us know which ones are your favorites.

Tom Ford Brushes.jpeg

Re: Love for Brushes

@WinglessOne @It’s so pretty but I’m talking myself out of it because it’s ceramic. 

@SportyGirly125 Yeah, I do kinda worry I might accidentally bump it off the counter or shelf onto my bathroom floor, which would definitely shatter it. I guess we can both live vicariously through other people's haul photos. 🙂 

@WinglessOne  and @SportyGirly125  -- Its tots adorbs but I know I'd only keep it in the box safely in a plastic tub hidden from sight so I don't break it... but a real case of the "I wanna" reared it's head today. 

Now available at Beautylish.

b.png

@Seymore3 Oh my!  This brush is beautiful.  I need to log-off of Sephora so I won't be tempted by BIC.  

RE: Love for Brushes

This looks great!

RE: Love for Brushes

Close ups of the Hachiko brush

Re: RE: Love for Brushes

@Mochapj This is gorgeous!

Anyone getting this? I’m tempted

@SportyGirly125  - I'm seriously tempted but I can be clumsy so I can easily picture myself dropping it on the floor and the ceramic shatter.  I feel it is more a collector's item, I dunno.  I signed up on the notification list but I'm on the fence.  You?

@MCSSavvy I drop brushes on the floor all the time especially some brushes that are no longer made.  

@MCSSavvy Does anyone know the price yet?  I have a feeling I might pass but could quickly change my mind.

@SportyGirly125  - Someone posted on Beautylish's insta that they saw it was $80 before the live page was taken down.   To me, it seems reasonable.  I'm curious if it comes in a dedicated case with the black and gold etching...

@SportyGirly125 $80 is what my text from Beautylish says. I didn’t ask what it’s made of. Haven’t replied at all to them yet. I’m trying to talk myself out of it. 😂

@WinglessOne @I see the page that says coming soon with the price. It’s only for powder formulas and it made of ceramic. I have clumsy hands sometimes so I would be afraid of shattering it. 

@WinglessOne They told me today it is made of Saikoho goat

@WinglessOne That doesn't seem that bad.  Darn it.

@SportyGirly125  I know... 😄  

I just got the text to preorder. I can't wait, I adore the Hachiko story! 

I'm really tempted as I love the story, but I feel like it would fall into my category of I just bought it because it was pretty/LE/etc and I'm trying to cut down on doing that. Just like this year's Chikuhodo brush I can't bring myself to use it for fear of ruining it. I admit I have a few Wayne Goss holiday brushes that fall into this same category. I just need to suck it up and use my brushes, but it's hard as I know I won't damage my synthetic brushes, but my animal hair ones are a totally different story (they also take forever to clean vs the synthetic ones). Decisions decisions.....

@SportyGirly125 Of course, I'm tempted.  This is a lovely brush.

2 Replies