Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Insiders
|

Love for Brushes

I'm developing a love for brushes of all kinds.  I bought a few higher end brushes and they are amazing.  They are incredibly soft and my makeup glides on like a dream.  There are so many interesting shapes. I am really interested in creating a beautiful brush collection.  Show your brushes and share any cleaning and storage tips and let us know which ones are your favorites.

Tom Ford Brushes.jpeg

Re: RE: Love for Brushes

Thx @Mochapj . Now I also need to add the face brushes in my list along with the cheek and eyeshadow ones. 👍

Re: Love for Brushes

Does anyone know any good tiny eyeshadow brushes for blending?

I have the SEPHORA COLLECTION Ready To Roll Brush Set and SEPHORA COLLECTION Eyes: Uncomplicated Brush Set and the smallest blending brushes are too big for my Asian eyes

Thank you!

@RAWRitsRED ,

I do love my Sigma E25 blender.  My eyes are small as well, but I've got room to blend on my lid.  I like how this brush fits in my crease.

I also really like my Sonia G worker 2 brush.  It's a crease brush, but it blends so beautifully.

@danielledanielle  Thanks, I'll check those out!

RE: Love for Brushes

I would love to be able to afford Wayne Goss brushes, but I got a set from BK Beauty by Lisa J Makeup, and they are PHENOMENAL! 😍

I completely agree with you, they are! The BK brushes are so soft! I had some sigma brushes, but the BK brushes are way better!

It came today!!! I finally got one.

Yay, @KNC24! Enjoy!

RE: Re: RE: Love for Brushes

Thank you @curlychiquita!!! I love it

Yaaay! So happy you were able to get one @KNC24! 💕

Thank you @itsfi 🥰

Sonia g restock

So excited @KNC24! Thank you!

@itsfi I can’t wait. I will finally get the brush holder. The first release I was indecisive. It sold out. The second time, I wanted placed In my cart and push purchase. I was at work and hit a bad spot. The page failed to load because of my internet connection. All while I’m thinking I bought the item. By the time I found out it was sold out.

Re: RE: Re: RE: Love for Brushes

@KNC24, ack!! I’m so bummed you were not able to pick these up during the first launch. Technical difficulties. Ugh. 😠 Excited you will be able to pick these up again. 😃

Koyudo has recently started making silver fox brushes as well. I picked these 3 up and they do feel to be a similar quality of hair as the Chikuhodo PFO that I have. The Koyudo are all much denser, where the PFO is light and airy. Supposedly the 001 is for powder, the 002 is for blush and the 003 is for highlight. They are similar in length to Koyudo’s fu-pa series

@Mochapj What did you do to me? I love Koyudo. Go look now. Thx 😂🤣

Visage USA, which sells only Chikuhodo brushes, has a promotion going on until 7/12. 15% off a purchase of $110 or more (code susp15), 20% off a purchase of $140 or more (code susp20), and 25% off a purchase of $170 or more (code susp25). Some people have found that you have to use lowercase letters when entering the code. This promotion does apply to the new Chikuhodo Homare series brushes that are made with Kazan squirrel hair. Free shipping to any country on orders of $100 or more.

@teufel Thanks for posting the discount. I have now place...

@teufel Thanks for posting the discount. I have now placed a total of 3 orders from Viseage. The first order is on the way using DHL carrier. Luckily I was able to do a vacation hold for a couple days after I return next week. It was one of those shopping moments when you place the first order and think, this is all I need. Then you eye a few more brushes and you place a 2nd order. Then I thought, well while they're 25% off I might as well get everything I think I want on this last order! I'm looking forward to them arriving. @WinglessOne I so caved on my low buy until Fall, at least I'll have a great supply of brushes!

@WinglessOne once they all arrive I'll definitely post my...

@WinglessOne once they all arrive I'll definitely post my brush haul ❣

Re: @teufel Thanks for posting the discount. I have now place...

@Luvstravel  I'm trying not to place a second order but I'll probably cave before the promo ends. 😄 Can't wait to see your brush haul(s)! 

testing