Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Insiders
|

Love for Brushes

I'm developing a love for brushes of all kinds.  I bought a few higher end brushes and they are amazing.  They are incredibly soft and my makeup glides on like a dream.  There are so many interesting shapes. I am really interested in creating a beautiful brush collection.  Show your brushes and share any cleaning and storage tips and let us know which ones are your favorites.

Tom Ford Brushes.jpeg

RE: Love for Brushes

Loook!!!!

Re: RE: Love for Brushes

@KNC24  -- Must resist the brush... LOL.  I've snapped up quite a few Sonia G brushes and must give my wallet a break.  They look gorgeous.

Thx @KNC24 . Signed up. Oh my wallet 😂🤣

Does anyone remember how much the artist brush was?

@teufel  $150

@KNC24, I bet this is the Artist Brush that had a limited release a few years ago. May be part of a collection...can't wait to see!

RE: Re: RE: Love for Brushes

@TraceyEB I hope so. I didn’t get to tag Because I’m driving 😬😬😬. I signed up already

Re: RE: Re: RE: Love for Brushes

@KNC24, signed up, too!

Re: Love for Brushes

Available now at Beautylish.I am back to work this week so I'm super tempted to order it.
Beautylish.png

RE: Re: Love for Brushes

It is now sold out on Beautylish. I read somewhere that it may be a permanent brush in the Chikuhodo collection so they will most likely restock it

Re: Love for Brushes

@Seymore3  that is a beauty.

Thanks for posting @Seymore3 Tagging @KNC24 and @blackkit...

Thanks for posting @Seymore3 Tagging @KNC24 and @blackkitty2014

Re: Thanks for posting @Seymore3 Tagging @KNC24 and @blackkit...

Thx you @Luvstravel and @Seymore3 😍 It’s a beautiful brush. Have a good Memorial Day weekend ❤️

For those who are interested, the Chikuhodo MK-UM brush with the plum design is available at Fude Beauty. Despite the pandemic and their estimated delivery time, I placed an order for some of the Chikuhodo FO series brushes and received them in 5 days. Great customer service.

Also if anyone decides to make a purchase from Fude Beauty, they emailyou a discount code for 10% off if you sign up for emails. Plus they are also doing a gift card event. Unfortunately shipping is $30 to the US unless you are spending $300 or more after discount.

They also have the MK-MO brush if anyone is looking for it

@teufel Gorgeous!

Well this is gorgeous, @teufel 🤩

@teufel It’s beautiful. Enjoy! Hopefully it won’t get sold out by the time I’m ready for it 😘

Chikuhodo released 2 new Makie brushes in Japan. No word yet on if they will be released in the US or Canada. MK-KO features a koi design and MK-UM features plums blossoms. Both are beautiful. I normally don’t like pink but the koi design is really appealing to me.

Those are beautiful 💕
5 Replies
testing