Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Insiders
|

Love for Brushes

I'm developing a love for brushes of all kinds.  I bought a few higher end brushes and they are amazing.  They are incredibly soft and my makeup glides on like a dream.  There are so many interesting shapes. I am really interested in creating a beautiful brush collection.  Show your brushes and share any cleaning and storage tips and let us know which ones are your favorites.

Tom Ford Brushes.jpeg

Re: RE: Love for Brushes

@Anonymous  Yes I am so excited!!! I'm just getting the white cheek brush for now and then I'm going to stop buying brushes for a while, maybe until their October gift card event as I've been hauling way too much and I think I have enough for all my needs right now! I wasn't even going to get the cheek brush as I have two from Wayne Goss but after trying her Sculpt Four I was so impressed I really wanted to try another face brush of hers. 

I enjoy having clean brushes too and with these I like to have extra since we're not supposed to wash goat hair much. I also use the sephora instant clean brush cleanser between washes but I'm finding it's pretty expensive for the size - I probably only used it once a week and it didn't last very long at all. I have the Hahkuhodo 146 and it's really nice! Same as Wayne Goss in softness, it's a bit slimmer than the WG18 and a bit longer as well. Honestly I usually use crease brushes though so my flat shape ones don't get as much use as I hoped. 

RE: Love for Brushes

Sonia G brush holder!!!

The craftsmanship is unquestionable and the design smart...

The craftsmanship is unquestionable and the design smart but at $185, it's not in my budget.

Re: The craftsmanship is unquestionable and the design smart...

same! i just can't justify the $. i think the most i've spent on a brush is $85? the la mer powder brush and the SG pro face one. i've been waiting for her to release her sky face/eye brushes as singles to p/u a few. this just seems a bit high even with the quality. also if could justify the cost - the holder seems small? or narrow and i don't even find myself to have 'that' many brushes. but i do have them spread across 3 rae dunn mugs for space, so i'm not even sure 1 is enough

It maybe just my OCD speaking, but im kinda bummed that i...

It maybe just my OCD speaking, but im kinda bummed that it's not the color of her brushes..the pretty red ombre lacquer❤🖤

It’s coming tomorrow....

Re: Love for Brushes

Until last year, my brushes were mostly a mix of IT brushes, Morphe, and Real Techniques with a couple MAC brushes. Last summer I splurged on getting two Scott Barnes brushes, which were absolutely amazing. I spent ages going back and forth with myself on if I should get the full set, and I did reasoning that I would be using them for my wedding last fall since I was doing my own makeup. Absolutely worth the money I spent. They helped my wedding day makeup go on beautifully and they are my most used brushes. While I still use a lot of my other brushes, I tend to reach for my SB brushes first.

Re: Love for Brushes

New Sonia G coming soon - a brush holder. Sign up on Beautylish's website.

Image4960811312251322377.jpg

RE: Re: Love for Brushes

@TraceyEB looks like a brush holder to me.

I love brushes as well!!! Right now my favorites are the Sephora uncomplicated eye ser of brushes, sigma brushes and the Wayne goss eye brushes.

This Thursday set your alarm

1C668245-E53C-4946-AB0C-AC30DD382BC6.jpeg

They arrive 😘😍

Anonymous Insider

@blackkitty2014 -- Mine arrived last week and I just can't stop looking at them!  They are so pretty, the bristles so soft and I love how the handle feels....I just can't quite bring myself to use them yet.  They are just sooo pretty.  Can't wait for the face set to come back out and I'd like to pick up a few individuals to add to the set.  Love, love!

@Anonymous I’m waiting for the Sky face set too 😘

Yay! @blackkitty2014, you got your brushes!! <333 They're beautiful! 🙂

Thx you @itsfi . Will try them out tomorrow 😍

Yay, congratulations on getting your new brushes, @blackk...

Yay, congratulations on getting your new brushes, @blackkitty2014!

Re: Yay, congratulations on getting your new brushes, @blackk...

Thx you @curlychiquita 😍😘

Gangs looks liked Beautylish taking pre order now. I don’t want to go thru the mess last time so I pre order with them. 😂 Tagging @MCSSavvy @KNC24 

RE: Re: RE: Love for Brushes

@blackkitty2014 I meant to thank you. I saw this and called immediately. I finally got my brushes!!!!

Re: RE: Re: RE: Love for Brushes

No thx you @KNC24 🥰😘💋🌹 Enjoy your brushes 👍

1 Reply
testing