Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Insiders
|

Love for Brushes

I'm developing a love for brushes of all kinds.  I bought a few higher end brushes and they are amazing.  They are incredibly soft and my makeup glides on like a dream.  There are so many interesting shapes. I am really interested in creating a beautiful brush collection.  Show your brushes and share any cleaning and storage tips and let us know which ones are your favorites.

Tom Ford Brushes.jpeg

Anonymous Insider

Re: RE: Love for Brushes

@blackkitty2014  - Thanks for the tag!   I just called and pre-ordered!  Finally!!!!   🙂

Image result for excited gif

Yay @Anonymous Hope yours is shipped soon.  Mine is shipped 😉

@blackkitty2014  - That's wonderful!  They said mine should ship by Thursday.  

OMG - I was so busy at work I haven't even checked my email. Hope the presale isn't already sold out! 😞  Thanks for the heads up, @blackkitty2014 !  BRB!

@Tamara76 I hope not. I hope you will get the set. My guess is they will process pre orders today and tomorrow and ship them out on Thursday. The SA did told me they will ship on Thursday. But yes pls pre order with them to avoid the mess they had when the set first launched 😘

RE: Love for Brushes

I use the cinema secrets brush cleaning spray for quick spot cleans. I dearly love it and it sanitizes too!

Sonia G is coming out with something soon that’s not a brush.... I think it will he brush related though. What are your thoughts

I'm hoping it's a brush holder for home and not those tra...

I'm hoping it's a brush holder for home and not those travel canister style ones.

@KNC24  - I would also think it would be along the lines of a brush accessory such as cleaner or perhaps a brush bag or cute brush holders.  Maybe a non-brush beauty tool.  Perhaps a brush cleaner but she's pretty straightforward on brush care on her blog.  I would like to think since puts so much into creating beautifully handcrafted brushes with the artisans in Japan that she would continue to work along those lines... 

I’m in love with Scott Barnes brushes! They’re solving makeup problems I didn’t even know I had. I got his complete brush set for more than 50% off after they had a system glitch that allowed me to combine a 30% promo code with an existing 25% discount.

@EmiAUH was the promo only for yesterday

@EmiAUH that’s a amazing sale you got!!!

Unfortunately it was a month ago...I think the code was GLAM18 and it worked with the discounted brush set.

The sky set is coming back!!!!! Ladies sorry for the individual tag. The app doesn’t allow you to select the names. I have to type out everyone by names.

Yes!  @KNC24  - thanks for the tag. I hadn't checked my insta yet so thank you!

RE: Re: RE: Love for Brushes

@MCSSavvy I don’t want you to miss it. 😘

Re: RE: Re: RE: Love for Brushes

🙂  Thanks! @KNC24  -- I don't want to either.  I got the waitlist email today and immediately signed up for it.  I tried to pre-order but they said they weren't taking pre-orders yet and don't have an exact launch date. 

Image result for waiting gif

Thx you so much @KNC24 . I’m waiting for both Skyset face and eye brushes 🥰😘🌹

@blackkitty2014  -  I have multiple Sephora Pro face brushes as well as a few from Hourglass so when the Sky Face Set came out I didn't give it much thought.  But the more I learn about the the thought that went into the set, the craftmanship and quality, I definitely have put the Sky Face Brush set on my list.  

@MCSSavvy When her pro face set came out, I didn’t want the whole set. But the Sky Face set I think I will use every single one. Just that I have too many brushes so I tend to over think sometimes 😂🤣 

RE: Re: RE: Love for Brushes

@blackkitty2014 you will love the sky face set. I’m waiting on the eye set. Can’t wait
testing