Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Insiders
|

Love for Brushes

I'm developing a love for brushes of all kinds.  I bought a few higher end brushes and they are amazing.  They are incredibly soft and my makeup glides on like a dream.  There are so many interesting shapes. I am really interested in creating a beautiful brush collection.  Show your brushes and share any cleaning and storage tips and let us know which ones are your favorites.

Tom Ford Brushes.jpeg

RE: Re: Love for Brushes

Preordered mine today! So excited bc I skipped out on last years

Re: RE: Re: Love for Brushes

Woohoo! 😃 So excited for you to get your brush. It’s adorable and looks very soft.

Re: Love for Brushes

@itsfiso cute. Thanks for sharing 

@SportyGirly125, completely agree; they did a really nice job with the design. 🐭 I feel like all the LNY products with rats in the design that I’ve seen have been very cute.

@itsfi Oh my god, that IS SO CUTE. I will have to have one now 🙂 

They really did such wonderful work with the design, didn’t they @MissPuff?! 🐭 

that is so so pretty!!!

It’s adorable; I’m so happy it’s a full size brush as well @Kim888. 🐭 

@itsfi Thanks for the tag.  I have last year version and love it.  Very tempting to get this one also

@itsfi , thanks for the tag! That brush is adorable and I feel like I can feel its softness, it looks sooooo fluffy.

@itsfi Thanks for the tag! I didn't get last year's but t...

@itsfi Thanks for the tag! I didn't get last year's but this one is so pretty!

Re: @itsfi Thanks for the tag! I didn't get last year's but t...

You’re welcome @mganeshaly! 😃 I have been very pleasantly surprised at how cute the LE items for the Lunar New Year have been. I was wondering how brands would design the rat. The design on this one is so cute! 🐭 

RE: Love for Brushes

Hoping the sky eye set notifications are coming soon. I feel like Sonia g said around Valentine’s Day. Can’t remember where I saw it though

Re: RE: Love for Brushes

@KNC24  -- I saw her mention that she is hoping they arrive in February but she didn't have an exact date in a reply to someone on one of her more recent Instagram posts.  She said she would post a more exact date when she was in Japan which is where I think she is now?.  Anyway, I do recall her most recent blog post she indicated that the Sky Eye set was going to restock sooner than the face set and that she has other products in the works.    I keep checking my emails from Beautylish in hopes it is about a restock and then her insta / blog.  Fingers crossed, it's soon!

RE: Re: RE: Love for Brushes

@MCSSavvy thanks for the reminder. I’m going to keep looking out for the eye set. Maybe mid February

Re: RE: Re: RE: Love for Brushes

@KNC24  Fingers crossed!  I'm keeping my eye out.  🙂

Chiku and Beautylish are doing another LNY collab brush this year5E3DC8F9-266F-4B83-9B3B-FE01D07AE2B1.png

@Mochapj  Signed up and can’t wait to see the whole brush. 🙂

RE: Re: Love for Brushes

@WinglessOne I signed up too. Hope it’s not a retractable brush

Re: RE: Re: Love for Brushes

It’s not a retractable brush. It’s a full size. @KNC24 @WinglessOne 

11 Replies
testing