Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Insiders
|

Love for Brushes

I'm developing a love for brushes of all kinds.  I bought a few higher end brushes and they are amazing.  They are incredibly soft and my makeup glides on like a dream.  There are so many interesting shapes. I am really interested in creating a beautiful brush collection.  Show your brushes and share any cleaning and storage tips and let us know which ones are your favorites.

Tom Ford Brushes.jpeg

RE: Re: RE: Love for Brushes

@blackkitty2014 I don’t know a price yet! I’ve been looking. I got the email from Nils too that there will be a link for it on 12/12. I kinda want two. I don’t typically gravitate towards fan brushes but knowing Wayne it will be multipurpose.

Re: Love for Brushes

Coming soon Wayne Goss 2019 Holiday Brush. Sign up on Beautylish for launch notification.

Image6422887636078200607.jpg

RE: Re: Love for Brushes

@TraceyEB these are going to go quick!! Hopefully not like the sky set.

Re: RE: Re: Love for Brushes

@KNC24  I was so bummed to miss the Sky set - I got the email, was at work and maybe five minutes passed before I could get on the site and they were sold out.  I'm utterly bummed.  I hope it won't go so fast when she restocks.  

Re: RE: Re: Love for Brushes

@KNC24, I think Wayne has a good sense of the initial quantity needed and often has a restock. I hope Beautylish has a quantity limit per person at least for the initial sale.

RE: Love for Brushes

Sorry bushes are available now until 12/27

These will be natural hair brushes. Just FYI.

Michele wang ESum collab. Brush set available 12/27 on the muse site.

Side by side comparisons. @blackkitty2014 hope this helps.

Re: RE: Love for Brushes

These are so beautiful, I just bought the Builder 1 and Worker Pro as my first Sonia G brushes and am waiting for them to ship out. I have the wayne goss eye set as my only shadow brushes and realized it doesn't include anything to pack on color so I bought those two. I'm tempted by the Jumbo Blender and the Soft Shader as my crease brushes are more tapered and I like how fluffy these are, but trying to resist for now. *cries to self*

Sky set releasing nov 19!!!

Thx @KNC24 . I really like the look of this set. I buy all individual of the last eye set except the pencil one. Looks liked she has 2 rounded blend eyeshadow brushes which are right down my alleys and I think that’s why it’s $10 more. I don’t mind it at all. Unless the sky blue face set comes back at the same time, I think I will buy this set. 

@blackkitty2014 no problem. I’m buying it too. I like her brushes.

Details on the eye set. Price is $160. This set will be more expensive than the pro set because of materials used.

@KNC24  - Thanks for posting the price point.  I missed that on her insta posts.  I'm hoping to grab the set before it sells out at Beautylish when it launches next week.  

@MCSSavvy I plan on buying it to. Waiting on that text message from one of the beautylish employees

The sky eye set

More images

Sky eye set

Re: Love for Brushes

sweetmakeuptemptations has an updated blog post about the new Sonia G brush set!!  Lots of close-ups.  Is anyone thinking of picking up this set?  I can see why people are requesting the brushes to be sold individually....I could really get good use out of the classic cheek and mini cheek brushes, but don't really need the others.

@drrragon, I'd be interested in two brushes but, having p...

@drrragon, I'd be interested in two brushes but, having purchased the Face Pro set and a number individual face brushes by Sonia G, I don't need another full set. (Not to mention other brushes I've invested in.) I'm more interested in eye brushes, having some of her Pro Eye brushes on my buy list when Beautylish holds their gift card event.
testing