Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 
Post in Insiders
|

Love for Brushes

I'm developing a love for brushes of all kinds.  I bought a few higher end brushes and they are amazing.  They are incredibly soft and my makeup glides on like a dream.  There are so many interesting shapes. I am really interested in creating a beautiful brush collection.  Show your brushes and share any cleaning and storage tips and let us know which ones are your favorites.

Tom Ford Brushes.jpeg

Re: Love for Brushes

@blackkitty2014  I love your collection! ๐Ÿ˜ I also waitlisted myself for the cat paw brush. I donโ€™t care if I never use the brush (though Iโ€™d probably try it at least once). I just need it in my life! 

Meanwhile, my brush collector friend insists that I order the BP 13 or Fu-Pa 01 for tinted setting powders and finishing powders (which I tend to apply like powder foundation), since Beautylish doesnโ€™t sell the angled versions of those brushes. I was going to order a couple things from Beautylish this week anyway so, why not add a new brush? Time for me to stop stalking Koyudo and just buy one already. ๐Ÿ˜‚ 

@WinglessOne I want the Cat Paw for the longest time. I will buy it this time. ๐Ÿ˜˜ Did you see my kabuki flower brush? I get it just to look at it lol and it is not cheap either. (I forgot how much it cost probably around $50). Liked your friend, might I also insist you to get Fu-Pa 14 ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿ˜€ I love the it so much that I get the 2nd one in white handle ๐Ÿ˜‰

I'm amused by this cat paw brush, ๐Ÿคฃ

I'm amused by this cat paw brush, ๐Ÿคฃ

@blackkitty2014  ooooooooh i'm in loooooove! They're all so cute! I don't think I will be able to resist, I love short handled brushes and your collection looks so perfect!

@MissPuff , their kabuki brushes are the best!!! Not only they are oh so cute but they're good brushes as well.  If money is no object, i get dupe of almost all the brushes i have there.

Love for Brushes

Smith Cosmetics Complexion brushes now available on their website. Sold as a collection and individually, it's a relaunch of the 2017 complexion brushes plus the new 131 Multitasking Buffing Brush. From their website, below is a description and list of brushes in this collection.

RE: Love for Brushes

Brush lovers, is anyone else getting the rephr Kickstarter brushes? Iโ€™m excited about about this brand just donโ€™t wanna wait till fall/winter for them

Ladies I got the email to customize my brushes @Mochapj @TraceyEB @Luvstravel. You got 48 hours to complete. Iโ€™m trying to decide do I want original or long

@KNC24, thanks. I did it last night when I came home. I d...

@KNC24, thanks. I did it last night when I came home. I did the original finish ( because all my pro Sephora brushes have the black with metal look and I didn't want to have to visually dig in my box for my new brush set) and went with the long, after measuring my Sephora brushes.

Re: RE: Love for Brushes

@KNC24 I received the email as well and went with original length and the all black handle.

@KNC24, I ordered the bespoke package then did the extra...

@KNC24, I ordered the bespoke package then did the extra $30 for 2 more brushes.

RE: @KNC24, I ordered the bespoke package then did the extra...

@Luvstravel I got the prototypes too!! I did the one with bespoke plus a few other brushes. Canโ€™t remember the package name but it was $285

@KNC24 @Mochapj I ordered the core and bestoked collection when the difference between that and the bestoked 10 was $20. Any brush that I don't like or wouldn't use will go to my niece. Saving 50% off retail and the sales tax were motivating factor for me

RE: Re: RE: Love for Brushes

@TraceyEB when I saw mel Thompson do a video, I wanted them all. $285 for that many natural hair brushes made in Japan seemed like a steal to me.

@TraceyEB ๐Ÿ‘Œ๐Ÿ˜Š

@TraceyEB ๐Ÿ‘Œ๐Ÿ˜Š

@TraceyEB, I was just making sure if you did a penny more...

@TraceyEB, I was just making sure if you did a penny more so you could customize your brushes?

Re: @TraceyEB, I was just making sure if you did a penny more...

@Luvstravel I did, and very much appreciate you checking in to see if I did!!!

@KNC24 I signed up solely to get a few backups of the prototype brushes I tested for them last winter. If theyโ€™d specified what retailer they are going into I might have waited but being in Canada, unless itโ€™s Sephoea, itโ€™s probably cheaper for me to do the Kickstarter anyway

RE: Re: RE: Love for Brushes

@Mochapj I didnโ€™t participate in the prototypes earlier because wasnโ€™t all that confident in my makeup skills. Thanks for your feedback that led to these current brushes.

Love for Brushes

Smith Cosmetics is launching a Complexion Collection on June 29 per their IG Stories.

@TraceyEB ooooohhh. Do I need more brushes? No!!! But am I gonna check this out? Yes!!!!
1 Reply
testing