Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Insiders
|

Love for Brushes

I'm developing a love for brushes of all kinds.  I bought a few higher end brushes and they are amazing.  They are incredibly soft and my makeup glides on like a dream.  There are so many interesting shapes. I am really interested in creating a beautiful brush collection.  Show your brushes and share any cleaning and storage tips and let us know which ones are your favorites.

Tom Ford Brushes.jpeg

Re: Love for Brushes

@blackkitty2014  I love your collection! 😍 I also waitlisted myself for the cat paw brush. I don’t care if I never use the brush (though I’d probably try it at least once). I just need it in my life! 

Meanwhile, my brush collector friend insists that I order the BP 13 or Fu-Pa 01 for tinted setting powders and finishing powders (which I tend to apply like powder foundation), since Beautylish doesn’t sell the angled versions of those brushes. I was going to order a couple things from Beautylish this week anyway so, why not add a new brush? Time for me to stop stalking Koyudo and just buy one already. 😂 

@WinglessOne I want the Cat Paw for the longest time. I will buy it this time. 😘 Did you see my kabuki flower brush? I get it just to look at it lol and it is not cheap either. (I forgot how much it cost probably around $50). Liked your friend, might I also insist you to get Fu-Pa 14 😂🤣😀 I love the it so much that I get the 2nd one in white handle 😉

I'm amused by this cat paw brush, 🤣

I'm amused by this cat paw brush, 🤣

@blackkitty2014  ooooooooh i'm in loooooove! They're all so cute! I don't think I will be able to resist, I love short handled brushes and your collection looks so perfect!

@MissPuff , their kabuki brushes are the best!!! Not only they are oh so cute but they're good brushes as well.  If money is no object, i get dupe of almost all the brushes i have there.

Love for Brushes

Smith Cosmetics Complexion brushes now available on their website. Sold as a collection and individually, it's a relaunch of the 2017 complexion brushes plus the new 131 Multitasking Buffing Brush. From their website, below is a description and list of brushes in this collection.

RE: Love for Brushes

Brush lovers, is anyone else getting the rephr Kickstarter brushes? I’m excited about about this brand just don’t wanna wait till fall/winter for them

Ladies I got the email to customize my brushes @Mochapj @TraceyEB @Luvstravel. You got 48 hours to complete. I’m trying to decide do I want original or long

@KNC24, thanks. I did it last night when I came home. I d...

@KNC24, thanks. I did it last night when I came home. I did the original finish ( because all my pro Sephora brushes have the black with metal look and I didn't want to have to visually dig in my box for my new brush set) and went with the long, after measuring my Sephora brushes.

Re: RE: Love for Brushes

@KNC24 I received the email as well and went with original length and the all black handle.

@KNC24, I ordered the bespoke package then did the extra...

@KNC24, I ordered the bespoke package then did the extra $30 for 2 more brushes.

RE: @KNC24, I ordered the bespoke package then did the extra...

@Luvstravel I got the prototypes too!! I did the one with bespoke plus a few other brushes. Can’t remember the package name but it was $285

@KNC24 @Mochapj I ordered the core and bestoked collection when the difference between that and the bestoked 10 was $20. Any brush that I don't like or wouldn't use will go to my niece. Saving 50% off retail and the sales tax were motivating factor for me

RE: Re: RE: Love for Brushes

@TraceyEB when I saw mel Thompson do a video, I wanted them all. $285 for that many natural hair brushes made in Japan seemed like a steal to me.

@TraceyEB 👌😊

@TraceyEB 👌😊

@TraceyEB, I was just making sure if you did a penny more...

@TraceyEB, I was just making sure if you did a penny more so you could customize your brushes?

Re: @TraceyEB, I was just making sure if you did a penny more...

@Luvstravel I did, and very much appreciate you checking in to see if I did!!!

@KNC24 I signed up solely to get a few backups of the prototype brushes I tested for them last winter. If they’d specified what retailer they are going into I might have waited but being in Canada, unless it’s Sephoea, it’s probably cheaper for me to do the Kickstarter anyway

RE: Re: RE: Love for Brushes

@Mochapj I didn’t participate in the prototypes earlier because wasn’t all that confident in my makeup skills. Thanks for your feedback that led to these current brushes.

Love for Brushes

Smith Cosmetics is launching a Complexion Collection on June 29 per their IG Stories.

@TraceyEB ooooohhh. Do I need more brushes? No!!! But am I gonna check this out? Yes!!!!
testing