Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Insiders
|

Love for Brushes

I'm developing a love for brushes of all kinds.  I bought a few higher end brushes and they are amazing.  They are incredibly soft and my makeup glides on like a dream.  There are so many interesting shapes. I am really interested in creating a beautiful brush collection.  Show your brushes and share any cleaning and storage tips and let us know which ones are your favorites.

Tom Ford Brushes.jpeg

Re: RE: Love for Brushes

@WinglessOne thank you for such a detailed routine. I took a screenshot so I can use it as reference material until I memorize it

@KNC24 I normally don’t and I know I should. 

@KNC24  Nope. I probably should, just in case there’s any glue residue or dirt or other yuckiness lurking in the bristles, but I don’t. I also don’t wash my synthetic brushes before first use. 

RE: Love for Brushes

Ladies and gents for those looking for Tom Ford Natural hair brushes, they can be found in select cosmetic company stores. I’ve even found the infamous bronzer there. Hope it helps someone.

I’ve been looking for this thread!!! I’ve been on a natural brush kick lately

Re: Love for Brushes

A small restock of the Fuji Makie Collection by Chikuhodo x Beautylish is currently live and in stock!

So happy I got a second chance to grab these 🙂

RE: Re: Love for Brushes

I’m glad you got a chance to get them. @SurprisedLemur I like beautylish as a company.

Does anyone have a favorite shadow brush for the lower lash line? I have one that is too fluffy and one that is too stiff lol.

@Shelbstirr 

My favorite lower lash brush is from an old Sephora brush set. It is pretty flat and the bristles are short and I feel like the flatness helps with packing the color under the eyes without it getting everywhere. I am attaching photos I found from Google so you can see what the brush looks like so you can get an idea of what kind of brushes to look for.

SephoraGlitterBrushSet2_THeInsideOutBeautyBlog.jpgSephora-Collection-Glitter-Happy-Brush-Set-makeup-review-9.jpg

Oh man, these look so pretty and fluffy!! I really like t...

Oh man, these look so pretty and fluffy!! I really like the honey colored hue they have!

Re: Oh man, these look so pretty and fluffy!! I really like t...

@danielledanielle 

Yes, these are great! Sephora makes some of my favorite brushes and the brush sets almost always get discounted so you can snag them for cheap if you wait a few months 😉

RE: Re: RE: Love for Brushes

Ooo @gonerogue that looks perfect! I will keep my eye out for something like that.

Beautylish Chikuhodo Lunar NY brush $125

Screen Shot 2019-02-26 at 8.55.21 AM.png

I don’t see this on Beautylish @Mochapj. When is it supposed to launch (Ahem, I’m not saying I have budget for it lol 😂)

@blackkitty2014 It was already live yesterday morning.

https://www. Dot beautylish.com/s/beautylish-presents-the-lunar-new-year-brush

Thx you @Mochapj and @SportyGirly125. I see it now ❤️

@blackkitty2014 I did a search for lunar new year and the brush popped up

Oh my gosh, I wish I needed one, @Mochapj!

Oh my gosh, I wish I needed one, @Mochapj!

OMG! That is sooo adorable @Mochapj!! 🐷 

@quspork @MissPuff @SportyGirly125 

@itsfi thank you for the tag. That is sooo cute!

That brush is adorable!❤️

testing