Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 
Post in Insiders
|

Love for Brushes

I'm developing a love for brushes of all kinds.  I bought a few higher end brushes and they are amazing.  They are incredibly soft and my makeup glides on like a dream.  There are so many interesting shapes. I am really interested in creating a beautiful brush collection.  Show your brushes and share any cleaning and storage tips and let us know which ones are your favorites.

Tom Ford Brushes.jpeg

Re: RE: Love for Brushes

@KNC24 I normally donโ€™t and I know I should. 

@KNC24  Nope. I probably should, just in case thereโ€™s any glue residue or dirt or other yuckiness lurking in the bristles, but I donโ€™t. I also donโ€™t wash my synthetic brushes before first use. 

RE: Love for Brushes

Ladies and gents for those looking for Tom Ford Natural hair brushes, they can be found in select cosmetic company stores. Iโ€™ve even found the infamous bronzer there. Hope it helps someone.

Iโ€™ve been looking for this thread!!! Iโ€™ve been on a natural brush kick lately

Re: Love for Brushes

A small restock of the Fuji Makie Collection by Chikuhodo x Beautylish is currently live and in stock!

So happy I got a second chance to grab these ๐Ÿ™‚

RE: Re: Love for Brushes

Iโ€™m glad you got a chance to get them. @SurprisedLemur I like beautylish as a company.

Does anyone have a favorite shadow brush for the lower lash line? I have one that is too fluffy and one that is too stiff lol.

@Shelbstirr 

My favorite lower lash brush is from an old Sephora brush set. It is pretty flat and the bristles are short and I feel like the flatness helps with packing the color under the eyes without it getting everywhere. I am attaching photos I found from Google so you can see what the brush looks like so you can get an idea of what kind of brushes to look for.

SephoraGlitterBrushSet2_THeInsideOutBeautyBlog.jpgSephora-Collection-Glitter-Happy-Brush-Set-makeup-review-9.jpg

Oh man, these look so pretty and fluffy!! I really like t...

Oh man, these look so pretty and fluffy!! I really like the honey colored hue they have!

Re: Oh man, these look so pretty and fluffy!! I really like t...

@danielledanielle 

Yes, these are great! Sephora makes some of my favorite brushes and the brush sets almost always get discounted so you can snag them for cheap if you wait a few months ๐Ÿ˜‰

RE: Re: RE: Love for Brushes

Ooo @gonerogue that looks perfect! I will keep my eye out for something like that.

Beautylish Chikuhodo Lunar NY brush $125

Screen Shot 2019-02-26 at 8.55.21 AM.png

I donโ€™t see this on Beautylish @Mochapj. When is it supposed to launch (Ahem, Iโ€™m not saying I have budget for it lol ๐Ÿ˜‚)

@blackkitty2014 It was already live yesterday morning.

https://www. Dot beautylish.com/s/beautylish-presents-the-lunar-new-year-brush

Thx you @Mochapj and @SportyGirly125. I see it now โค๏ธ

@blackkitty2014 I did a search for lunar new year and the brush popped up

Oh my gosh, I wish I needed one, @Mochapj!

Oh my gosh, I wish I needed one, @Mochapj!

OMG! That is sooo adorable @Mochapj!! ๐Ÿท 

@quspork @MissPuff @SportyGirly125 

@itsfi thank you for the tag. That is sooo cute!

That brush is adorable!โค๏ธ

That piggy!!!! @quspork how gorgeous and adorable is this brush?!?!๐Ÿคฉ

1 Reply
testing