Your Basket is Empty
Sign in to see items you may have added previously.
See samples, rewards and promotions in .

Item Added to Basket

Free Shipping!

You're only $50.00 away from Free Shipping.

Post in Insiders

Love for Brushes

I'm developing a love for brushes of all kinds.  I bought a few higher end brushes and they are amazing.  They are incredibly soft and my makeup glides on like a dream.  There are so many interesting shapes. I am really interested in creating a beautiful brush collection.  Show your brushes and share any cleaning and storage tips and let us know which ones are your favorites.

Re: Love for Brushes

Oh gosh this is so cute @spadersgirl! If you do find out who these are from do you mind updating your post? 

@McakesSure thing! I'm truly stumped. I've tried searching so many things and I don't keep browsing history. I don't know why I didn't bookmark the site! Smiley Sad

I'm debating whether this adorable Koyudo Kumamon brush would be a good purchase--may anyone who owns it give some feedback?

Screen Shot 2017-07-15 at 10.55.02 PM.png

And has anyone seen this on their beauty newsfeed?  

Screen Shot 2017-07-15 at 10.47.10 PM.png

Oh my goodness. How adorable is this!

That brush is adorable! And no I haven't seen that buuuuut those brush sets look exactly the same 😬 @jisub89

@jisub89 I don't own any of the animal face ones but I have purchased a few of the regular 'mushroom' shaped brushes from koyudo, as well as many other brushes from them and have never been disappointed with the quality.

the one thing I would say is whether you plan to use it or display it. Dying tends to make natural hairs a bit coarser, so you may be able to feel that in the bristles.

Highlighted

@AMK721 I've been wanting a really high quality paddle brush for my hair.  Any brand recommendations?  I can't find what I'm looking for an Ulta, and drugstores are ten times worse.

@greeneyedgirl107 This thread primarily focuses on makeup brushes but if you're looking for a high quality hairbrush, Mason Pearson ones are supposedly very good.

@Mochapj Yes, I've heard they are excellent.  Smiley Happy

@greeneyedgirl107 sorry for the delay in responding.  I've been offline for a few days.  I would go to a salon or ask your favorite stylist.  I have found my best hairbrushes from a salon.

4 Replies