Free Classes

Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Insiders

KVD Lock it and Rock It 1000 point reward Brush Not Received

Anybody have any insight as to what is going on with the KVD engraved brush we were supposed to get with the 1000 point reward? I got an email on January 31st stating I would get my engraved brush by Feb. 12th.  Then I get an email today saying they were recalled.  What is going on? Did I just get scammed out of 1000 points?  Here's the email I just saw today:

Dear Beauty Insider,

We want to provide an update about the status of your Kat Von D Lock It and Rock it reward. At this time it was brought to our attention that there was a shipping error. Although, you may have received a shipping alert email we have recalled all the packages that were shipped out in order to remedy the situation.

We want to extend our sincere apologies for the shipping error and extreme delay in receiving your KVD make up brush. We certainly understand your frustrations and are working as quickly as possible to get our VIB clients their correct customized reward.  We are truly sorry again for the inconvenience and we will send out another email update once shipments are ready.

Once again, thank you for participating in the Beauty Insider Rewards Bazaar program and for your continued loyalty. Please do not hesitate to contact us if you need any additional information or if we can provide further assistance. We can be reached by calling 877-739-4928 or by responding to this email.

Sincerely,

Sephora Rewards Concierge

KVD Lock it and Rock It 1000 point reward Brush Not Received

I am angry. 6 weeks and its now 4 months later. WTF sephora.

Re: KVD Lock it and Rock It 1000 point reward Brush Not Received

I am still patentiently (or not so much) waiting for my brush too.  Super exciting! 😀

Hi @dollyparts,

We do apologize for any inconvenience. We are working to resolve this situation and we will contact you once we receive an update. Please feel free to send me a PM if you have any further questions or concerns.

Best,

Zakiya

Thank you! I'll check there. I'm a bit disappointed, this was my first large point redemption. 

Conversation Stats
  • 5 replies
  • 3 Hearts Given
  • 5 Contributors
testing