From makeovers to personalized skincare consultations

Free Classes

Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Insiders

KVD Lock It and Rock It Reward (BRUSH NOT RECEIVED?!?!)

Just wondering if anyone else who used their points to redeem this reward from the bazaar haven’t gotten the brush yet?? The precision setting brush was supposed to arrive 5-7 weeks after January 1st and it was to be engraved with initials of your choice. Well I redeemed this reward And have NOT received my brush. I inquired about it and got an email saying: “We just received a delayed update. You will receive a shipping email from UPS tomorrow with your tracking number. Please check your spam/junk folder as they sometimes they get placed in there. All rewards are confirmed to be shipping out tomorrow as there was an overwhelming amount of redeemers for this great reward shipping has taken longer than expected.” Well that never happened and I had to send 3 more emails to get a response saying: “We want to provide an update about the status of your Kat Von D Lock It and Rock it reward. At this time it was brought to our attention that there was a shipping error. Although, you may have received a shipping alert email we have recalled all the packages that were shipped out in order to remedy the situation. We want to extend our sincere apologies for the shipping error and extreme delay in receiving your KVD make up brush. We certainly understand your frustrations and are working as quickly as possible to get our VIB clients their correct customized reward. We are truly sorry again for the inconvenience and we will send out another email update once shipments are ready.” So no real answer about when the hell this reward is coming....if it even is! Feeling pretty upset and let down.

Re: KVD Lock It and Rock It Reward (BRUSH NOT RECEIVED?!?!)

@bethanynoel

I'm so sorry to hear about that, but sadly you aren't the only one having issues with this reward. Check out the Bazaar Redemption thread for more terrible stories ☹️

https://community.sephora.com/t5/Insiders/Sephora-Rewards-Bazaar-Redemption-Experiences/m-p/2767041#...

Conversation Stats
  • 1 reply
  • 1 Hearts Given
  • 2 Contributors
testing