Your Basket is Empty
Sign in to see items you may have added previously.
See samples, rewards and promotions in .

Item Added to Basket

Free Shipping!

You're only $50.00 away from Free Shipping.

Post in Insiders

Just saw the sun safety kit online

FINALLY!!!!!!  Looks like VIB Rouge for the moment....

http://www.sephora.com/sun-safety-kit-P386667?skuId=1608371

Re: Just saw the sun safety kit online

Broke down and bought a second kit! My resolve cracked! At least I waited a few days to allow others more of a chance to order it online, and I plan on sharing it with my mom. 

I am hoping that the products from 1.5 kits will last me an entire year until next year's kit comes out. I live in Southern California, and it's been sunny/hot for pretty much 11 months straight. And I've been noticing that I'm getting more freckles/light spots on my cheeks and even a freckle on my bottom lip! I was diligent about sunscreen before, but now I have to be hyper-vigilant!

Ordered mine yesterday and now it is OOS. Wondering if I will receive it :s

Wow, that did sell out fast online! If you ordered it yesterday, you probably snagged it in time. 

Just got the shipping confirmation. So excited now!

Yay! You got it! I know that sigh of relief well!

I ordered mine earlier today to enjoy the Ebates cash back, I think I was lucky not to have waited until the end of the day to order it. If I find any in store I might get a second one, but I doubt it!

Oh snap I'm so glad I pounced on it yesterday too! Just in time and it's shipped already phew Smiley Happy

Mine arrived in the mail today!  Super excited about it!  I am not into bronzes, but I might have to try one for fun...

it is back in stock now!!

Conversation Stats