cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Insiders
|

Is it sale price or full price???

Hi!

As I go through the items that are said to be on sale because the show up price slashed on the page after I click the Sale button… then I click the item and it’s the regular price. 

I’ve closed and reopened the app many times and also waited a few hours to see if it was just a quick readjustment stage - but nooope. It’s kind of misleading and disappointing as a customer to think I’m getting nice dealio (especially if it’s fancay), go to add that sum bich to my basket, and then be hit with reality. Like is it on sale or no??

pick juan. 

Re: Is it sale price or full price???

This happened to me also. Huda eyeshadow was showing half off but i couldn't get it on sale, kept changing to full price. 

@aStew11 one possibility is that not every item in the line is on sale. I don't think it's always clear when you are looking on the app but sometimes only certain shades or sizes will be on sale so be sure you are looking for the red box surrounding specific items. For example, if you were to look at the Fenty Beauty by Rihanna Pro Filt’r Soft Matte Longwear Liquid Foundation 175  about 4 shades are on sale, not the rest .

Absolutely, but that wasn’t what was happening here. It was on items that had no other options, such as skincare, or none of the options of said “sale” items were highlighted as the sales price 

This is happening to me too. This sales its on sale and then when I click on it or add to cart its full price 

624A0E10-3413-41FB-BE66-4658817D39B3.jpeg

So annoying!!

1 Reply
Conversation Stats
  • 5 replies
  • 2 Hearts Given
  • 4 Contributors
Photos1
  • 624A0E10-3413-41FB-BE66-4658817D39B3.jpeg
testing