Your Basket is Empty
Sign in to see items you may have added previously.
See samples, rewards and promotions in .

Item Added to Basket

Free Shipping!

You're only $50.00 away from Free Shipping.

Post in Insiders

If I do this, will I get banned from shopping online here at Sephora?

Okay, so I'm a mini perfume addict and the 25 days of giving minis totally got my attention. Since monday, I've been placing a minimum of $25 orders just to be able to redeem a mini. I don't wanna be spending $25 everyday just to get minis coz my wallet is still recovering from all the November shopping I made.

Question is: Can I just place just ONE $1 order EVERY DAY til the 25th day just so I can redeem a mini perfume everyday? Will I get banned if I do this? Mods?

Re: If I do this, will I get banned from shopping online here at Sephora?

Lucky you! Do you have 2500 points?

Yeah, seriously hahahaha. I can never go that long before I feel like I absolutely need one of the point perks, nor to I have the kind of money to spend that much that fast hahaha.

Well since u just admitted you're ordering just for the minis what difference does it make? And shouldn't u be spending $50 to really avoid scrutiny? 

Technically you can, whether or not you should is not for me to judge. However, I think ppl mentioned that fraud detection and stuff are done by a computer algorithm, and $1 purchases everyday for 20 days straight sounds like a perfect example of a generic red flag/alert to me. And considering the fact that I haven't heard about any flagged/banned Rouge account being unflagged/unbanned, I don't think the mods (and the rep on the phone) are able/allowed do anything once the computer picks out the anomaly and sends it to the tech dept or something.

ps. I like those minis too. The only consolation I can give you is that Sephora recycle perks and puts out mini fragrance sets quite frequently so if you don't get something, I'm sure there will be another opportunity to get the samething sometimes within that 1.5 yr (this coming from a recovering mini/deluxe sample stalker)

Yes; I've got three out of the six revealed already through promos/collections that Sephora has done in the past.  The first day I was freaking out because I don't have 2500; wish I still had that problem Smiley Tongue

Oh I wish I have 2500 points, lol. That backstage at fashion show for bazillion pts thing a while back has gotten my hopes up. I can resist 500pts perks fine but it's those 100pts perk that gets me. I already have full size of the ones I like but out of the 6, I have definitely see 4 of them hanging around the website in different forms at some point.

I have the points and I want the minis but I don't want 25 daily packages from Sephora!

Sephora overlords: Please, please, PLEASE have day 25 be a 2,500 point perk with all the minis!

Highlighted

LOL you are pleading so nicely that they might listen <3

CzaCee is a rouge, why would her orders need to be $50?  "Any amount, any time."

Conversation Stats