cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 
Post in Insiders
|

IPSY this month

IPSY OCTOBERIPSY OCTOBER

So this is IPSY OCTOBER sneak peak and they have 5 good stuff this month. I'm hoping Sephora delivers to me this month. I mostly want makeup. ๐Ÿ™ˆ This is my second box with Sephora im trying to see which subscription is the better.

Re: IPSY this month

Wow, you received some good samples.  I did not so cancelled my Ipsy subscription.  This was my first month and the samples were really teeny mini samples like the 3 free ones Sephora gives out.  So far, I like Birchbox and Allure Box.... I just joined Play on Sephora so we'll see ๐Ÿ™‚ 

Hi @SchelBells

We have a thread for subscription services where we share spoilers, our boxes, and thoughts on the various subscriptions.  

Here's the link: https://community.sephora.com/t5/Haul-Stars/Subscription-box-photo-sharing/m-p/973905#M103434

I hope you join us!

Anonymous Insider

I've had both for about a year & I like Ipsy more because they send such a mix of things, Sephora will send more high end samples. I've never gotten a full size product from Sephora (I know they just sent micro blenders but my box was lost that month) never received any brushes or nail polish or eye pallets or lots of other things I do get from Ipsy. But I like Sephora because they do send a lot of high end, I've gotten Tata Harper, Algenist, Fresh, Dr Dennis Gross, Glam Glow, Farmacy, Christoph Robin, etc. Every month I've gotten at least one high end skin (or hair) product they are just small samples and not always as exciting as Ipsy bags.

RE: Re: IPSY this month

Does IPSY send full sized products?
Anonymous Insider

Re: RE: Re: IPSY this month

yes occasionally. most of the full size I get from them are eyeliners, lippies, brushes/tools, and nail polishes. but I've seen youtuber's getting full size blush, (drugstore brand/size) eye shadow pallets, and pressed powder foundations. there's no way to guarantee you'll get full size but they do occasionally 

5 Replies
Conversation Stats
  • 5 replies
  • 3 Hearts Given
  • 5 Contributors
Photos1
  • IPSY OCTOBER
testing