Your Basket is Empty
Sign in to see items you may have added previously.
See samples, rewards and promotions in .

Item Added to Basket

Free Shipping!

You're only $50.00 away from Free Shipping.

Post in Insiders

I think they should have a 1000 point BI level!

I'm almost embarrassed to admit it, but I'm over 1000 points.   The 100 and 500 point levels just haven't appealed recently.  I'm a Sephora addict, so I accumulate points quickly. I wish they would have more levels of rewards.  

Re: I think they should have a 1000 point BI level!

I agree that Sephora should definately have a 1000 points reward.  I too love Sephora, but as yourself, the 500 point rewards haven't appealed to me.

Sephora - if you are listening - please have a higher level of rewards for people who have 1000 + points.

Diana, I'd appreciate some help.  Where can I find a list of the VIB benefits?  The boards talk about a Christmas gift card, but I don't know where to find that information.  Thanks. 

So I heard that they do have a gift for those who have 1000 beauty insider points. You can trade in your points for a 20% discount.

i asked about it and its only in california and texas i think? 

Looks like your wishes came true! Smiley Happy

Oh my gosh, an 1000 point perk would be just what I need! I have well over 1000 points on my other account. But if they do make an 1000 point perk, it shouldn't be a group of crappy samples. If you're actually spending that much money at Sephora, you should be getting some full size products! Maybe just one full size and some deluxe samples would be nice!

1 Reply
Conversation Stats