Your Basket is Empty
Sign in to see items you may have added previously.
See samples, rewards and promotions in .

Item Added to Basket

Free Shipping!

You're only $50.00 away from Free Shipping.

Post in Insiders

I received a fake product today in a Trade

Today, I got two packages in the mail. One was my Tom Ford Lip sheers and the other was a trade that I recently did. Lips Sheers made my day, the trade has bummed me out.

I'm extremely disappointed that I received a fake Naked 2 palette . It was my first ever trade and I am seriously doubting that I will ever trade again. 

I posted many pics with comments in my profile of the fake palette. Here are two of the pics. In the first pic you can see that right hand side is fake and in second pic, the top is fake. 

I'm posting to warn others to be careful of fakes! I didn't even know that fake palettes existed because I have always purchased all my makeup (I have all 3 Naked palettes already and so does my daughter. That's how I was able to do comparison pics.

This time I was trading in good faith for an item I already had but was going to give to one of my step daughters as a gift.

I have pm'd the person here and am really hoping that this was not intentional and hope this gets resolved soon. 

Re: I received a fake product today in a Trade

Glad this got resolved quickly and to your satisfaction! Hopefully it won't deter you from future trades. 

Highlighted

Well, hopefully she will agree and follow through with what I proposed. Will keep you updated Smiley Happy

What an awful thing to have happen!  I've always wondered about what I would do in this situation.  It's a good thing you had another palette to compare it to!  Best of luck in resolving this Smiley Sad

That's terrible! I really hope whoever you traded with makes it up to you.

I, so sorry this happened to you. Trades always make so nervous that I just keep away from them. i hope everything gets resolved. Even if she really thought this was a legit palette And now knows its a fake, she should do the right thing. Maybe she didn't know when she bought it, but it's not your fault either! And she bought it at sephora? How can that be? Hmmm.......

I wonder if someone bought a real Naked 2 at Sephora and returned their fake one. I've heard of it happening in the past but didn't think it still does. Just a thought...but I want to see if she agrees to KateLovesYSL's terms before I say anything else. 

Let's focus on the positives....tell me more about those TF lip sheers!  What shades did you get? Eeeeeenable ussssssss Smiley Wink

did you not see my post in the Feb Haul thread? LOL

I don't have pics of the lip sheers yet because I only received 5 of the 8 so far..BUT, I posted pics of the 12 lipsticks I bought in Dec. Not a great quality picture but still drool worthy ...lol 

I've been avoiding that thread - I already kind-of broke my no-buy (by just a day) Smiley Tongue  I just got the one (Paradiso) but really want In the Buff, Pink Dune, and Summer Fling now

Those are quite popular and sold out fast. Holt Renfrew is the only store to sell it in canada & only carries it in one location. they sold out of Summer fling, Pink dune and Paradiso within 2-3 days of getting them. That's why I had to order from NM. 

So---don't think about them for too long! lol

Conversation Stats
Photos2
  • photo 3-1.JPG
  • photo 4-1.JPG