Free Classes

Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 
Post in Insiders

How to access your photos

Accessing our photos has been impossible since the changeover from BT to BIC. Here's how to do it. Please note that some pre-BIC photos may not be accessible. 

Spoiler
Go to one of your photos that you have posted and click on it. If nothing happens, then go into your profile, and click on "My Posts". Find a photo that shows up in the feed. Click to take you to the thread, and click again. Your photo will expand in a pop up window. Click on your name, and it will take you to your public album. It seems that other albums are not there, but I have a workaround in the edit below.  From there you can select photos to delete. 

1507443214634.jpeg

ETA: There are photos dating to 2010 if you click on "all images", but without a "go to page" scrolling feature, it will take you forever to find all your photos dating from before the changeover. 

ETA2: Click on the box in the corner of an image and under "Image Options", click "Move". You will have the option of moving this image into another of your previous albums. Once you click that, you will have access to your old photo album. Repeat this action to access all of your albums; so far I have not found a shortcut to get to them.  I hope this makes sense. I can provide further photos if needed. 

Tags:

Re: How to access your photos

Awesome @Beadshopgirl! Thanks so much for this! ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿป๐Ÿ™‚

RE: How to access your photos

I will try this thank you very much!!

Bumping this to add in that you need to use the gear located in your notifications window to change your avatar, in order for it to load centered. If you change your avi photo by clicking on the photo in your profile, it will usually load wrong. 

You are freaking amazing @Beadshopgirl!  THANK YOU! ๐Ÿ–ค๐Ÿ–ค๐Ÿ–ค๐Ÿ–ค๐Ÿ–ค๐Ÿ–ค๐Ÿ–ค

fa38dd6fe458505b417754bab08ded7f.gif

OMG!  You're a genius!  โค๏ธโค๏ธโค๏ธ  Thank you! @Beadshopgirl

Awesome!

Sadly it doesn't seem to work from mobile...the mobile view doesn't expand that line long enough to show the "profile" link, even when I rotate to landscape. Grrrrr.

Thanks for the heads up, @Beadshopgirl! It's a great start, even if it looks like it's desktop-only for now!

Mobile view, portraitMobile view, portrait

Mobile view, landscapeMobile view, landscape

Spoiler
I can click on your photo and get to your profileI can click on your photo and get to your profileAnd here are your photos.And here are your photos.

@Beadshopgirl

I'll play with it from my desktop tomorrow...it's just another example of poor design on Sephora's part. ๐Ÿ‘Ž

@RGbrown It works on iPad using Safari. 

@Beadshopgirl

I could see an iPad working...they're much bigger and could show more of that line. But I'm on my phone, and this is how I access BIC 90% of the time. ๐Ÿ˜•

Thank you @beadshopgirl ๐Ÿ’• @MaliBT, this worked for me ๐Ÿ˜€...

Thank you @Beadshopgirl ๐Ÿ’• Now, I gotta get cleaning....

Image result for cleaning gif

@MaliBT, this ^^^ worked for me ๐Ÿ˜€ thanks for your help!  

FYI @candacebt & @KatieBT Smiley Wink 

Re: Thank you @beadshopgirl ๐Ÿ’• @MaliBT, this worked for me ๐Ÿ˜€...

Yay @ZombieMetroAnt! You can post gifs again! You must be so relieved!!! ๐Ÿ˜‚

Re: Thank you @beadshopgirl ๐Ÿ’• @MaliBT, this worked for me ๐Ÿ˜€...

@Beadshopgirl I am pretty jazzed ๐Ÿ’•

Conversation Stats
  • 13 replies
  • 100 Hearts Given
  • 7 Contributors
Photos6
  • 1507443214634.jpeg
  • Mobile view, portrait
  • Mobile view, landscape
  • I can click on your photo and get to your profile
  • And here are your photos.
  • fa38dd6fe458505b417754bab08ded7f.gif