Free Classes

Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Insiders
|

How many makeup paletts are too many to have? I am obsessed and buy pallets I may not use immedately.

HUDA BEAUTY Wild Obsessions Eyeshadow Palette 

Anastasia Beverly Hills Soft Glam Eyeshadow Palette 

FENTY BEAUTY by Rihanna Diamond Bomb Triple Drip All Over Diamond Veil Palette 

Re: How many makeup paletts are too many to have? I am obsessed and buy pallets I may not use immedately.

You can never have too many lol. Just try to challenge yourself to try new looks that requires the use of the other pallets love 

Re: How many makeup paletts are too many to have? I am obsessed and buy pallets I may not use immedately.

Well I don’t have this problem.   My current ones could always use some new friends!!

@AhottieMAU - I don't think there really is such a thing as too many eyeshadow palettes.  Due to COVID-19, I'm buying palettes (and all makeup) at a much reduced rate.  Before COVID-19, I was more of a palette collector.  I think a lot of us are.  Welcome to the group!  😄

There are several brand-specific threads.  Do a search on that brand to see if a thread exists and join in!

@AhottieMAU I think a lot of us have that same issue.

4 Replies
Conversation Stats
  • 4 replies
  • 14 Hearts Given
  • 5 Contributors
testing