Your Basket is Empty
Sign in to see items you may have added previously.
See samples, rewards and promotions in .

Item Added to Basket

Free Shipping!

You're only $50.00 away from Free Shipping.

Post in Insiders
Highlighted

Hourglass blushes are live!!!

Hourglass blushes are on sale now as a VIB/Rouge exclusive. So hard for me to just order one, I'm trying to be good and wait until chic week to order the others Smiley Happy 

Re: Hourglass blushes are live!!!

Cool!  Thanks for letting us know Smiley Happy

Aaah, so hard to decide which one to get! What one are you ladies ordering? I'm leaning towards mood exposure or diffused heat, but they are all so beautiful!

Those are the two colors I am debating!  My guess is that they will sell out pretty quickly, so I am just going to get both...lol Smiley Happy

Nice! I decided on diffused heat for now. Now, let's see how long I can hold out before I end up getting more, lol.

LOL! I totally understand.  I ended up with the Dim Infusion and Mood Exposure, but now I am thinking I might want Difused Heat too.  This is totally nuts for me considering I am really not a big blush-buying person Smiley Wink

I ordered both the mood exposure and diffused heat.  

**sigh**  I was sure I didn't need any more blushes Smiley Happy  Story of my life!  Hehe....

How do you access them to buy?  And are they supposed to be amazing?

You should be able to see them if you are VIB Smiley Happy  Just go to the Hourglass page. Smiley Happy

Thanks for the info.  I was not planning on ordering anything today, but now that has changed...lol  Funny how that happens after reading BT Smiley Happy

Thank You!!! I really wanted Ethereal Glow, but it's the only one OOS. I may get Diffused Heat. 

Why... why?  Cat Frustrated That was the one I wanted as well.  Hope it comes back in soon.  

Me too!!! I keep updating my Loves list and my cart is waiting with a placeholder in case this comes in stock!

WOW, that's a pretty awesome perk!!!

I wonder if we wait until the holidays again (man, that is so far away though...) if they will come out with an Hourglass Blush Palette like the Ambient Lighting Powders? It would be awesome... and I would totally pick one up!

I absolutely love the idea of that...but there is no way I will have that kind of willpower Smiley Sad I made myself stick to 1 for today but it is already going to be hard enough to wait until Chic Week to get the other ones I am interested in!

I am a total blush addict and I am going to try to wait until Chic Week to get one (fingers crossed I can do it!). 

Is it weird that I am already envisioning the palette and trying to buy a color that would not be in it??? Smiley Very Happy 

It is an awesome perk!  I wanted Ethereal Glow the most too.  But I think I'll be happy with Luminous Flush to start! 

That's what I settled on too. If Ethereal Glow comes back in stock I'll probably order that one as well. I'll wait on Diffused Heat until some reviews come out. It's more summery anyway!

Just ordered diffused heat & mood exposure! Cannot wait, thanks for the heads up Smiley Happy

I wish there were swatches somewhere! Has anybody found some?

I think I'm going to get Dim Infusion. I'm so fair, and I rarely wear blush. I think I'd be most likely to use that one. Or maybe Luminous Flush. Ack! Decisions! 

Unfortunately I can't find swatches anywhere. It really depends on your undertones and color preference, but if it helps at all I am fair with neutral undertones and have no doubt that Dim Infusion will look the best out of the bunch on me! I just think peaches and corals are so flattering to help warm up fair skin, and this one is perfect since it is described as "subdued" and looks quite light

Thanks for the advice! It's easier to commit with support! Smiley Wink  (I mean, some people might call that "enabling," but I think it's just - being willing to discuss decisions with your BT friends and support their decisions, haha! Smiley Wink 

I'm fair with yellow undertones but pinkish cheeks (confusing). Based on the press descriptions Temptalia had, I think Dim Infusion is the way to go, also. Pulling the trigger!

If it is supportive (lol), I too am fair with yellow undertones and bought the Dim Infusion.  I also bought the Mood Exposure to try a color that I would probably not normally wear Smiley Happy  Good Luck!

Haha I couldn't agree more Smiley Happy I totally understand what you are saying, my cheeks are pinker than the rest of my face too so I love using peach to counteract it. If I wear anything too pink on top of my already pinkish cheeks I feel like I just look like a clown! Judging from the pictures I'm thinking Mood Exposure could also be good for us for a fall/winter shade, but I don't think I will order that one until I see it in person or at least see swatches online to make sure it's not too dark. Plus I'm trying to make it to Chic Week before I order any more of them but who knows if I will be able to resist (especially if Dim Infusion is as amazing as I'm expecting it to be)!

299 Replies