Free Classes

Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Insiders

HOLY GRAIL - What's Yours?

What everyone's all time favorite, CAN'T LIVE WITHOUT Sephora product (or product from Sephora)?

Re: HOLY GRAIL - What's Yours?

Picking one is so difficult!

SEPHORA COLLECTION - PRO Foundation #47

I love a bunch of their brushes, but this is the OG.  Always find another use for it.

This is my answer to a lot of these posts, but it’s only because it really is my favorite product. It is the Drunk Elephant Protini™ Polypeptide Firming Refillable Moisturizer 1.69 oz/ 50 mL

its moisturizing and slightly forming but it doesn’t make my combo skin greasy.

My holy grail product is the Tatcha Silk Canvas Primer. I have not been able to go to a different primer since this one came out. I love how it blurs my pores and how it smoothes my foundation out. It is very pricey, but cannot do my makeup without. 

@MzRae714 ,

My holy grail product would have to be the Hourglass Veil Mineral Primer Standard Size - 1 oz/ 30 mL

It never lets me down! I love that it keeps my oily skin under control, but it doesn't overly mattify my complexion. 

Best,

Laurie

This would definitely be second on my Must-Haves list!

HOLY GRAIL - What's Yours?

the Ordinary Buffet. I found it in October or November and I'm on my second bottle already. I'm sure there are others in the works, but they haven't made HG status yet. For non-Sephora, I'd have to say Everyday Minerals powder base (foundation).

@MzRae714 A few of my must-haves is the LAURA MERCIER - Foundation Primer - Radiance, the KATE SOMERVILLE - ExfoliKate® Intensive Exfoliating Treatment, the FRESH - Soy Face Cleanserand the TARTE - Tarteist™ Creamy Matte Lip Paint. I love all of these products and I may switch it up but I always gravitate back toward these 🙂

Best,
Rebecca

Hi @MzRae714, My favorite, cannot go without product is:

LANCôME - Teint Idole Ultra Long Wear Foundation - 160 Ivoire W

It is the best foundation for me, full coverage and very long wearing. No other brand matches my skin like this one. ❤️👍🏻

Just bought this for the first time the other day! CAN NO...

Just bought this for the first time the other day! CAN NOT WAIT TO TRY!!!

@MzRae714 SEPHORA COLLECTION - Retractable Brow Pencil - Waterproof in Honey Blonde is mine. Matches my hair really well and is more affordable than Anastasia's Brow Wiz   😄

This is my favorite @twilightnicky !  It's so underrated.  

Ohhh thanks ladies @michelleshops @twilightnicky! I’ve been looking for a dupe for my ABH forever 🙄 I’ll have to try this!!

@cianni you're welcome, hope it works out for you 😄

@michelleshops I agree 😛

Ive tried dozens of foundations over the years but nothing compares to Guerlains BB cream. Just the most beautiful foundation Ive ever worn.

GUERLAIN - Lingerie de Peau BB Cream

MUFE Invisible Cover Foundation and NARS Radiant Creamy Concealer are the perfect one-two punch for my sensitive rosacea skin. I always have two of each at time, just in case! 

@MzRae714 Pat McGrath lipglosses

Conversation Stats
  • 17 replies
  • 36 Hearts Given
  • 14 Contributors
testing