From makeovers to personalized skincare consultations

Free Classes

Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Insiders

Gratis Package: Thank you so much Sephora, Velour, Marc Jacobs, Clean, Glow Recipe, Olaplex, and Skinfix!!!

Thank you so very much for the amazing gratis box! I am incredibly grateful. 

@TeamBIC @Olaplex @marcjacobs @VelourLashes@GlowRecipe @KatieBT 

@BrendaBT, Clean, and Velour. 

I received this incredible box last night, and it completely brightened my day (and week, and month). Thank you so much, and I can't wait to try everything out. I will be back with reviews as I try stuff out. I had been wanting to try so many of these products (and planned to purchase them in the near future), so I am so thankful to get to try everything now. As usual, the presentation was amazing and everything was beautifully wrapped. 

CLEAN RESERVE Reserve - Solar Bloom 3.4oz/100mL

Glow Recipe Watermelon Glow Ultra-Fine Mist 2.53 oz/ 75 mL

MARC JACOBS FRAGRANCES - Daisy Eau So Sweet Penspray

OLAPLEX - No. 6 Bond Smoother Reparative Styling Creme

SEPHORA COLLECTION Hot Line Brush Tip Waterproof Liquid Eyeliner 01 Black

Skinfix Eczema+ Hand Repair Cream 3 oz/ 89 mL

VELOUR LASHES - Effortless - No Trim - Natural Lash CollectionLove everything!Love everything!

Gratis Package: Thank you so much Sephora, Velour, Marc Jacobs, Clean, Glow Recipe, Olaplex, and Skinfix!!!

Congrats @PrettyPaint ! 🤗

Re: Gratis Package: Thank you so much Sephora, Velour, Marc Jacobs, Clean, Glow Recipe, Olaplex, and Skinfix!!!

Thank you so much @saravbr 

Re: Gratis Package: Thank you so much Sephora, Velour, Marc Jacobs, Clean, Glow Recipe, Olaplex, and Skinfix!!!

Wanted to check in for another update. This time its for Sephora’s brush tip liner. I have used it several mornings now, and I really appreciate how easy it is to apply. The brush is nice and fine and doesn’t fray, and this enables me to get very close the the lash line. I think it’s a great everyday liner. It’s not as dark black or pigmented as some other liquid liners that I’ve used, so it probably wouldn’t be the first thing I’d reach for for a more dramatic look; however, it works great for an everyday work makeup look, especially due its ease in application. 

SEPHORA COLLECTION Hot Line Brush Tip Waterproof Liquid Eyeliner 01 Black

So cool!  Congrats @PrettyPaint I've been contemplating that hand cream.  It's so good to get a trusted review.  I hope you keep loving everything!

Thanks so much @michelleshops. The hand cream has really improved the condition of my hands (and nails). I highly recommend it. 

Another update...

Yesterday I tried out Glow Recipe’s Watermelon Glow Ultra-Fine Mist.

Glow Recipe Watermelon Glow Ultra-Fine Mist 2.53 oz/ 75 mL

First off, wow, the sprayer on this thing is amazing. I don’t love it when I set my makeup and my face feels damp and takes forever to dry. My face didn’t even get wet with this...just hydrated and refreshed. Also, it smells absolutely lovely. I used it to set my makeup yesterday, and my foundation looked quite nice and hydrated throughout the day and it seemed to help diminish cakiness and creasing. I will continue to use this and update, but I’m really liking the results as well as the overall refreshing experience of applying it. 🙂 I love it when products are a joy to apply. 

I think I’m gonna go ahead and get this during the sale. Thank you for the update @PrettyPaint!

You’re welcome @faeriegirl . I will probably get a backup for when I run out 🙂

Update on Olaplex #6

OLAPLEX - No. 6 Bond Smoother Reparative Styling Creme

I really love this stuff, and have been using it both before blow drying and without. I can see a difference in terms of reduced frizz and overall softness. I also use #3, #4, and #5, and this seems to do a nice job maintaining the effects of these. I have balayage currently, and the bond smoother has seemed to do a nice job maintaining moisture in the lightened portions of my hair that are particularly prone to dryness. I also like how it makes my ends seem more sleek.

Update on MJ’s Daisy Eau So Sweet

MARC JACOBS FRAGRANCES - Daisy Eau So Sweet Penspray

I tried the Eau So Sweet today. It is definitely long lasting on me. I still smell it from this morning when I sprayed it. I think either this perfume is too sweet for me or I’m not sweet enough for the perfume. I think there are definitely people out there who will love it, but it’s a bit too strong/heavy for my personal preference. I am mainly smelling the sweet raspberry notes. It reads very floral on me, and I usually don’t gravitate towards florals. I also tend to get migraines from heavy scents, and this one does make me a little sick feeling if I take a big whiff after spraying (it’s more tolerable after a few hours of wear). All in all, I think this one would be appealing if you like fruity, floral, heavier fragrances. 

Update on Clean's Solar Bloom...

CLEAN RESERVE Reserve - Solar Bloom Travel Spray .34oz/10mL

I've been wearing this for the past several days. I apologize in advance that I am not necessarily the greatest at reading fragrance notes, etc., but so far I'm really enjoying this. First, I'm very happy that this has the "clean" seal, as I try to avoid fragrances with phthalates when possible. Many of the more natural fragrances that I have tried do tend to have a bit less longevity, and this was no exception for me. I'd say it lasts around 2-3 hours, but again, I'm fine with reapplying throughout the day as needed (particularly because there's a travel spray available). I am also highly sensitive to fragrances (as they tend to provoke migraines for me), and this caused me no trouble. It's a very soft scent, which I tend to prefer on a day-to-day basis. On me, I feel like the coconut water definitely dominates. It starts out as a floral/citrus, but after about an hour I mostly detect a warm, coconut scent. This is the type of fragrance I really enjoy wearing--it just feels natural, comforting, calming, etc. Again, it's very soft and not particularly long lasting, but it's a pleasure to wear.

Thank you for the update @PrettyPaint!

Thanks @faeriegirl  🙂  Hopefully I'll have some more updates shortly! I've been slacking off in the makeup department lately, but I'm hoping to try the liner tomorrow.

@PrettyPaint, congrats and looking fwd to reading the rest of your reviews ❤️

Thank you so much @pocketvenus 

Congrats @PrettyPaint 🥰! I’m dying to try the Velour lashes—please let me know if they’re worth the $$$!

@myumew Thanks so much. I will definitely update about the lashes, although I have never worn/applied lashes before, so you’ll be hearing from a complete beginner. 🙂

Congratulations on receiving this gratis, @PrettyPaint! It's such a great variety, how fun to play around with all the new stuff 🙂

Thank you so much @eshoe . I agree - this box does have a ton of variety and so much to play and experiment with. 

So fun @PrettyPaint !  I hope you love everything!

Conversation Stats
Photos1
  • Love everything!
testing