Your Basket is Empty
Sign in to see items you may have added previously.
See samples, rewards and promotions in .

Item Added to Basket

Free Shipping!

You're only $50.00 away from Free Shipping.

Post in Insiders

Gifts with purchase

I just wanted to let you guys know that there is a gwp website that lists all the gifts with purchase from sephora and all department stores, also from all the individual beauty websites..some weeks its daily and others a few times per week depending on how many special things are going on..enjoy! Smiley Happy

Re: Gifts with purchase

Did the link get deleted?  I don't see it...

aahh, I found it!  gwpaddict

If you haven't already, be sure to signup for emails/create an account for all your favorite brands - directly.  You get a lot of great welcome deals.  I use a separate account for this stuff to not clutter my real email.

Lots of sites have birthday deals too! It's my birthday this month and Urban Decay will send me a 24/7 liner in my choice of color free with any one purchase this month, Ulta will give 2x points on everything all month, a few sites have sent 15-20% off birthday emails, and of course Sephora's birthday gift. Smiley Happy 

Wow that took me ridiculously long to figure out. Need more coffee... Thanks!!

Holy moly - a ton of GWP offers going on: Nordstrom has over 80 (and 3x points until the 22nd), Macy's has a bunch also, Shu Uemura has a 10 pc sample set....augh!

i know right? it seems like all theses companies are conspiring to hurt our wallets and credit cards. lol.

Heart

Cza

Oh. Oh dear. Ohhhh, my poor credit card... look at all the pretty GWPs!!! (squee!)

Conversation Stats
Photos2
  • saks-lm-set.png
  • swfupload_694139410831083534.jpg